Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    You want fun? Come round to mine

But seriously...I handed in my thesis today, and I need a way to celebrate. Preferably a sexy way.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear. get very very drunk

ReputationRep:
    The main body of Popcorn is easy

ReputationRep:
    song of win

ReputationRep:
    So, are you wet for me yet? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Eww. Din, you are disgusting. Limits, please

ReputationRep:
    Li...mits...? The hell are those?

ReputationRep:
    as I thought

ReputationRep:
    Did you really expect anything less from Din?

ReputationRep:
    I'm shocked she still finds it surprising.

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Manchester one?

ReputationRep:
    hollyoaks big, if you don't like Muse that's fine but this thread is for fans and not slating muse.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh, was there some idiot dissing muse? ta for getting rid of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    ohhh, was there some idiot dissing muse? ta for getting rid of it
    Yeah, he was going on about how Leona Lewis was so much better.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahah hahah
    *deep breath*
    hahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahahha hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    I only saw it cos I'd been up all night, turning £35 into £250.

ReputationRep:
    What would you guys think of a Muse and Leona collaboration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyoaksbig)
    What would you guys think of a Muse and Leona collaboration.
    Wouldn't work. Female vocals wouldn't work with Matt's epic guitar. And plus, Leona would have to hire someone to write for her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Wouldn't work. Female vocals wouldn't work with Matt's epic guitar. And plus, Leona would have to hire someone to write for her.
    Just so you know Leona has co written 11 out of the 14 tracks on her smash No.1 album 'Echo' (in a store near you). Plus before she entered X-Factor she wrote all the songs to two previous albums 'Twilight' and 'Best Kept Secret'. She has the best voice in the world so I would understand that you wouldn't want her to over shadow Muse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollyoaksbig)
    Just so you know Leona has co written 11 out of the 14 tracks on her smash No.1 album 'Echo' (in a store near you). Plus before she entered X-Factor she wrote all the songs to two previous albums 'Twilight' and 'Best Kept Secret'. She has the best voice in the world so I would understand that you wouldn't want her to over shadow Muse.
    There's the key word - co-written - meaning, not by herself. Matt writes all of Muse songs - bar the cover songs. And since you're such a big fan, you of all people should know that on her Spirit album she co-wrote 2/13 tracks. So, she's had some input on 13/27 songs. Which isn't a lot.

Anyway, what's the point in coming to the thread for fans if you're just gonna say "Not as good a Leona!"?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.