Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Good... i just ate icecream and i'm now off to see if we've won best society. I also have quite a lot of port in me.
    Ice Cream = good.
    Muse Society = full of WIN
    Port = extremely bad. Prepare to be hungover.

ReputationRep:
    :muse: anything=win
    post is cool with blue wkd and something else to make a cocktail. cocktails are win. muse should have one, what would go in it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    :muse: anything=win
    post is cool with blue wkd and something else to make a cocktail. cocktails are win. muse should have one, what would go in it?
    Amaretto - cos it's tasty.... like Matt :rolleyes:
    Dunno what else, apart from coke, would go with amaretto - but a Bellamy has to have Amaretto in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    LMAO Johnny, your pic rules :lol:
    :teehee:

Someone should totally take booze to the Saturday Wembley gig. Coctails in the queue :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Amaretto - cos it's tasty.... like Matt :rolleyes:
    Dunno what else, apart from coke, would go with amaretto - but a Bellamy has to have Amaretto in.
    amaretto and coke is the best drink ever. I agree that amaretto is worthy of being in a Bellamy cocktail
    Matt is def tasty

(Original post by JohnnySPal)
    :teehee:

Someone should totally take booze to the Saturday Wembley gig. Coctails in the queue :coma:
    brilliant idea. i'll do that :muse:

ReputationRep:
    amaretto and coke is the best drink ever. I agree that amaretto is worthy of being in a Bellamy cocktail
    Matt is def tasty

brilliant idea. i'll do that :muse:
    Amaretto and Coke just tastes like Dr. Pepper. Except that it gets you drunk quicker than you'd think cos you can't taste the booze!
    Imma go do some research and get back to you on the Bellamy. That's right - I named it the Bellamy.

ReputationRep:
    Coke :yucky:

Crack though, now that's a moreish treat :yum:

So who still hasn't secured overnight accomodation in London? You guys are awesome :five:

ReputationRep:

So who still hasn't secured overnight accomodation in London? You guys are awesome :five:
    But mix it with Amaretto, and it becomes Dr. Pepper that gets you trashed.

And if you say you don't like Dr. Pepper - I'm gonna have to disown you Johnny! :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Amaretto, JD and coke is pretty tasty.

ReputationRep:
    Ice Cream = good.
    Muse Society = full of WIN
    Port = extremely bad. Prepare to be hungover.

i don't think i can do as much damage as i did a few months ago. That was disasterous.

ReputationRep:

*has no place to sleep in London in September*

ReputationRep:
    We're a bunch of 9 i think (i should know that, i'm organising it!) anyway, we don't have any accommodation in london. Hoping we can crash at friends houses in brighton or just get a train to soton or something... i'm not sure tbh! :P

Anyway, the port did do damage... thankfully, i have now finished the bottle so life is good and i don't have to drink anymore.

ReputationRep:
    guyz! I need encouragement and chat and cheering up.
    Still on the essay grind

ReputationRep:
    guyz! I need encouragement and chat and cheering up.
    Still on the essay grind
    Encouragement:

"You can do it Pheebs! I believe in you!" :yep:

Cheering up:

"Matt Loves You!"

Chat:
    What's your essay on?

ReputationRep:
    Well, i think that's everything covered! :P How are you guys this evening? I finally finished my poster. I found the trouble was that i didn't really know how to use photoshop so i kept on learning stuff instead of actually making the damn thing!

ReputationRep:
    Encouragement:

"You can do it Pheebs! I believe in you!" :yep:

Cheering up:

"Matt Loves You!"

Chat:
    What's your essay on?
    ta

I know the sexy bugger

essay is on how pueblo native americans in the SW US adapted to climate change. It was due in yesterday but i've spoken to my tutor and he agrees that being stuck in France cuz of the volcano didn't help. Urgh, I feel like giving up, so tireddd

ReputationRep:
    ta

I know the sexy bugger

essay is on how pueblo native americans in the SW US adapted to climate change. It was due in yesterday but i've spoken to my tutor and he agrees that being stuck in France cuz of the volcano didn't help. Urgh, I feel like giving up, so tireddd
    Ughh! History. Can't stand writing essays - I'm more of a maths-y person. I get along with numbers and single letters in place of numbers.

None of this 3000 word essays I keep hearing about! Oh no no no no.

Oh, just a little plug for my Music Tech coursework. A cover of Hotel California, and a composition based from a poem:
    http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Wednesday+Bass/
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I really like hotel california. It's a tune!

ReputationRep:
    Cheers. Sort of a semi-acoustic version of it.
    Had to use at least 4 acoustic/orchestral instruments or 4 percussive instruments. So instead of a drum kit I've got a full percussive set, so Djembe, Bongo, Tamborine, Guero, Cabasa and Woodblock make the set up.

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, percussion is so much better over kit in pretty much every occasion!

I think i might go to bed, i have an unexpected 9am bulgarian lesson tomorrow morning!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.