Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Sweet, percussion is so much better over kit in pretty much every occasion!

I think i might go to bed, i have an unexpected 9am bulgarian lesson tomorrow morning!
    Can I come? :teeth:

Be honest, you've missed me :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Can I come? :teeth:

Be honest, you've missed me :angel:
    :eek3: You have no idea how squeaky my bed is!

Man, i get so easily sidetracked. I've started fixing a website now... stupid.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: You have no idea how squeaky my bed is!

Man, i get so easily sidetracked. I've started fixing a website now... stupid.
    About as squeaky as Pheebs when she's been sat in a queue since 9AM in the morning, just to get a front row view of Bells?

And how is a squeaky bed a bad thing?

ReputationRep:
    About as squeaky as Pheebs when she's been sat in a queue since 9AM in the morning, just to get a front row view of Bells?

And how is a squeaky bed a bad thing?
    Yeah, it probably is that squeaky! :P

Anyway, squeaky beds are useless if you want to... erm... use them for purposes other than sleeping... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it probably is that squeaky! :P

Anyway, squeaky beds are useless if you want to... erm... use them for purposes other than sleeping... :rolleyes:
    Oh.

So...to mine then?

ReputationRep:
    Oh.

So...to mine then?
    I dunno... Nottingham is quite a long way away and I am fairly snuggly in bed tonight now!

ReputationRep:
    I dunno... Nottingham is quite a long way away and I am fairly snuggly in bed tonight now!
    Bah, excuses!

ReputationRep:
    Sush!!! I don't get overexcited about seeing muse
    never :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    NOoooo... of course not... I don't either. Specially having seen them 4 times already... i don't have any seeing muse every year streak to keep up or anything. No..

ReputationRep:
    So, I trust everyone (who could) voted today?

If you've been unable to see my Facebook status, I voted for this man. Seems trustworthy enough.

ReputationRep:
    Scary... I didn't vote for him. I voted tory... *runs away from hoards of lib dems*

ReputationRep:
    Scary... I didn't vote for him. I voted tory... *runs away from hoards of lib dems*
    Well at least you didn't vote Labour. I can't go onto a street in my area without seeing at least three windows donning the "Vote Labour" posters. And there was a bloke standing outside of the polling station, taking our register numbers for some reason, with "Vote Labour" badges on his jacket.

ReputationRep:
    Well at least you didn't vote Labour. I can't go onto a street in my area without seeing at least three windows donning the "Vote Labour" posters. And there was a bloke standing outside of the polling station, taking our register numbers for some reason, with "Vote Labour" badges on his jacket.
    Yeah, that's very very true... i think the area i'm in is quite a lib dem stronghold because of the student numbers in it. Not that that stopped all the labour people from putting up all their posters all over the place.

ReputationRep:
    Good vote. I also voted Tory. My local Tory candidate is a really friendly woman and we have the same core beliefs. I also gave her some dirt on the current Lib Dem MP. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Good vote. I also voted Tory. My local Tory candidate is a really friendly woman and we have the same core beliefs. I also gave her some dirt on the current Lib Dem MP. :yep:
    Good work. I voted tory in our local election without much prior knowledge. All i know is that the lib dems are really very airy fairy with their policies.

ReputationRep:
    Good work. I voted tory in our local election without much prior knowledge. All i know is that the lib dems are really very airy fairy with their policies.
    I gave all the main 3 party's manifestos a quick read.

I don't really like my Lib Dem MP. He's been MP for ~37 years, and it's sorta got to the stage where people seem to think that he's the only option. The fact that he can't get us a new school, and won't dual part of the motorway by our town because he owns part of the land that would be used.

The Lib Dem's policies would be good... if they had the magic Lib Dem money tree that they must have for some of their policies.

ReputationRep:
    I really like hotel california. It's a tune!
    t is

ReputationRep:
    Safest Tory seat in the country accordimg to notional figures, ours is. I turned up but I may as well have not bothered...

ReputationRep:
    ^ But if everyone thought that it would rapidly become labour! :P

ReputationRep:
    ^ But if everyone thought that it would rapidly become labour! :P
    HAHA. My area is way too upper class (pronounced clahss) to have significant Labour support :haughty:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.