Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello muse thread... how are you all doing today? I just cut my fringe, not as disastrous as it could have been!

ReputationRep:
    I just took a "Which Doctor are you" personality test, and, out of the first 10 Doctors, I'm the 10th :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Hello muse thread... how are you all doing today? I just cut my fringe, not as disastrous as it could have been!
    cool picture?

ReputationRep:
    i started doing a dr who quiz and then got bored of it... *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    cool picture?
    Ah, i can't be bothered to take one, my fringe is just slightly shorter than it was before so it doesn't get in my eyes! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I just took a "Which Doctor are you" personality test, and, out of the first 10 Doctors, I'm the 10th :awesome:
    link me to the test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    link me to the test
    Should be on my Facebook profile page.

ReputationRep:
    ta

ReputationRep:
    morning people. my life needs more Muse

ReputationRep:
    my life needs more ratm to be honest, i need to brush up so i know when to mosh and stuff. I'm listening to frank turner though so all is good

ReputationRep:
    i'll allow that
    I was watching the "i'm in a rock and roll band" last night, the guitarist episode. It was good, so mcuh good music it reminded me of. Matt was on at the end, they were hailing him as the new guitar god in the style of Jimmy Hendrix and Slash. I agreed
    They use tons of the HAARP and glasto footage as fillers
    After the programme I had this charming man by the smiths and all my life by the foos in my head. Was awesome

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, i watched the singer one which matt was on too. I don't know if i can actually spend an hour of my life on that at the moment. I have a ***** of an exam on friday which i totally need to work for!

ReputationRep:
    watch it after friday, its on for a week

ReputationRep:
    yeah you're right... that's a good idea!

ReputationRep:
    or maybe during a well deserved break

ReputationRep:
    Nah... i have other procrastination things during breaks to do!

ReputationRep:
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    Aw my body clock is ******. 9am is in no way early, why am i still tired and finding it hard to get up!

ReputationRep:
    I get light coming in my room at half past 6 in the morning. urgh

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have curtains?!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.