Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
    Sorry :o: been doing that a lot recently. Wow, what did you do abroad?
    same subject, just in Italian. I was in Bologna and it was great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    same subject, just in Italian. I was in Bologna and it was great
    Awesome, MUSE did a gig there recently, I watched it on youtube and it was absolutely amazing!!And the crowd sings along perfectly, its unity between so many people is quite wondrous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    I think they're going to go all out for the stadium tour. There's not that much they can do at festivals due to time constraints so they'll probably have the column things depending on how transferable they are and a nice light show and perhaps a few different songs.
    I hope so would be amazing to see it live. And it would be beautiful too, like they did with Blackout and Wembley. I expect it'll be somethin even better

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

God it's been so long since I've posted here, how is everyone?

Latest news is that I'm going to the Manchester and Wembley (10th) gigs!! :woo:

:muse:

Hope they play Blackout :coma:

That's the first time I've ever embedded a video ^, about time I learnt how

ReputationRep:
    Blackout was awesome..

Anyway, new single is out tonight at 7.30 on radio 1... i'm out so i'll have to wait to see what it sounds like... not feeling good about it to be honest though.

ReputationRep:
    1 exam down. win

ReputationRep:

Muse, what the hell have you done? It's cringeworthy

ReputationRep:
    Music's good. Shame about the lyrics and the link to Twishitelight.

EDIT:
    Actually, it's growing on me. I'm gonna give it a chance. But I still stand by the above. Music = awesome, lyrics = crappy.

But still not happy that all the Twishitelight (jeez I did it again!) fans are leeching onto muse without hearing about them before the movies.

ReputationRep:
    I've listened to it once and frankly, i'm not impressed. Sounds like something they've just reworked a bit and bashed out for another single release. Crappy. Where's the good old muse that we know and love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

Muse, what the hell have you done? It's cringeworthy
    :no:

Matt's obviously still not over his break-up with Gaia if they're releasing crap like that.

Pheebs! Haven't you given Bells one of your reverse-rodeo specials yet to cheer him up?

Disclaimer: Who knows, it might grow on me. Though I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    One poster on the Muse forums, on the subject of whether Neutron Star Collision is going into the setlist or not...

Of course... they need more songs on the setlist for the stadium gig and that will work fantastically between Guiding Light and Feeling Good.
    I lol'd :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.. :sigh:

And I agree with Din. What is happening to the world?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Oh dear.. :sigh:

And I agree with Din. What is happening to the world?!
    MS!!!

Where have you been hiding your sexy self?

ReputationRep:
    Don't really know what to think of that, will have to listen to it a few more times.

This on the other hand:

:coma:

Hope they play this in September!

ReputationRep:
    All i want is CE and i'll be happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    :no:

Matt's obviously still not over his break-up with Gaia if they're releasing crap like that.

Pheebs! Haven't you given Bells one of your reverse-rodeo specials yet to cheer him up?

Disclaimer: Who knows, it might grow on me. Though I doubt it.
    oh dear. not a fan. i hate the breathy singing at the beginning as well
    I agree with Din
    and I would have cheered him up but hes kinda difficult to catch when i'm behind a barrier and lots of security at a gig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    All i want is CE and i'll be happy
    See, I just want Dead Star.

And an easy Muse song by tomorrow night. I can play Plug In Baby and MK Ultra (or the most of it, anyway), but they're not easy. Especially when people are watching.

[EDIT]Might have to learn Gunslinger (by A7X) again :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    See, I just want Dead Star.

And an easy Muse song by tomorrow night. I can play Plug In Baby and MK Ultra (or the most of it, anyway), but they're not easy. Especially when people are watching.

[EDIT]Might have to learn Gunslinger (by A7X) again :/

Ah you see, i've seen Dead Star before so, although it would be great to see it again, i'm not fussed if I don't see it. However, if i don't get CE i'm going to be uberly unimpressed - 5 gigs and no CE isn't right.

ReputationRep:
    :O i've never seen deadstar, but i've seen feeling good 3 times AND MK ******* ultra wooo

ReputationRep:
    I was at V festival when they played Dead Star and Space Dementia... awesomeness... also they did the hyper music riff... i thought i was going to die but then they didn't actually play all of hyper music so i didn't. Which i guess is good.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.