Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BIFFY BIFFY BIFFY BIFFY BIFFY
    SSOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!! I have always wanted to see them!!
    Now I get to see two of my favourite bands at Wembley!! I think I may burst with excitement!!! AHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    pretty sure they're not. You can see her hand, and his jacket isn't enough to hide it if he had had his hand there
    hehe, I feel the same. Moment of silence for the women (and men maybe) who wish they could have Bellamy but can't *is solemn*
    *is also solemn*

I saw White Lies at Coldplay last year, they weren't fantastic live. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, as much as I'd like to see Lilz I'm incredibly relieved I don't have to endure The Temper Trap. Awful awful.

Who the hell is Kate Hudson? I don't know anything about celebrity culture :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I literally have no idea but I think it's time for a bit of surreptitious googling... it's that or pterosaur revision.

ReputationRep:
    What's with all of the big words today? :dry:

And FAO the ladies...I'm still on the market... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    What's with all of the big words today? :dry:

And FAO the ladies...I'm still on the market... :erm:
    Going through a :dry: spell are we Din? What happened to that bird that Pheebs apparently knows?

Pheebs, where did you get this news from? Please don't tell me you bought OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magazine :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Going through a :dry: spell are we Din? What happened to that bird that Pheebs apparently knows?

Pheebs, where did you get this news from? Please don't tell me you bought OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! magazine :rant:
    the girl I know? whoo?

Nah, it was from one of the many muse related fan pages i'm on. they linked to it. I doubt its true. I don't even really know who Kate Hudson is. I bet its just one of those things where two people are seen together and they're romantically linked

Muse fan page of win: the awkward silence when Muse play Neutron Star Collison live

ReputationRep:
    ^ Ah yes... that was founded after a bit of muselive.com randomness. Good times!

ReputationRep:
    Muse fan page of win: the awkward silence when Muse play Neutron Star Collison live
    But there won't be an awkward silence now, cos the front row will be made up of sparkly vampire-wannabe girls screaming "I LOVE EDWARD!!! >.<" at the top of their pre-pubescent voices.

ReputationRep:
    not once the muse fans have punched in the head of anyone wearing twilight merchandise (sneakily of course)

ReputationRep:
    But there won't be an awkward silence now, cos the front row will be made up of sparkly vampire-wannabe girls screaming "I LOVE EDWARD!!! >.<" at the top of their pre-pubescent voices.
    not if my sharp elbows in their back have anything to do with it

ReputationRep:
    What's this page now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    What's this page now?
    It probably doesn't have pr0n on, so we wouldnt be interested...

ReputationRep:
    I really really love it when lecturers use nonsensical half-sentences in lecture notes!!

ReputationRep:
    I really really love it when lecturers use nonsensical half-sentences in lecture notes!!
    Me too, or use millions of pictures and no annotations to illustrate what they're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Several hours of staring at a screen, and I've still no idea what symbol grounding is...

I might just fill my AI exam paper with Muse lyrics and GLaDOS quotes. And the lyrics to Still Alive, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pre exam test on everything that we've done in this palaeobiology module today. I don't really know much of the content so we'll see how that goes!

Also, my right armpit hurts a bit because i shaved it too vigorously this morning.

But... the good news is that I had battenburg cake for breakfast so all is good

ReputationRep:
    morning all. last day of revision before my penultimate exam

ReputationRep:
    Well, I reckon my AI exam went alright. Absolutely blitzed one question.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.