Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ****'s sake... I did that test thing and it tells you the mark as you go along. I was doing great at the start and then just completely failed the second half and only managed 59%. I'm so fed up of getting 59%... i want to get a middly 2:1 this year so I might have the possibility of graduating with a first overall (After doing some uber work in yrs 3/4).

ReputationRep:
    guys, rumour has it that Chris' other half is expecting again. That will make 5 kids!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's on muse.mu news that they've just rescheduled some of their shows to make space for the child's birth!

ReputationRep:
    wooo. congrats to Chris

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else really disappointed that Muse have penned the new Twilight theme? I know they are hardly independant label heroes, but I still feel that they've sold out somehow. The new tune is quite naff, as is the video.

Will they ever make a tune like Citizen Erased or Showbiz ever again!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    guys, rumour has it that Chris' other half is expecting again. That will make 5 kids!
    ******* hell, that man and his wife are like freakin rabbits!!

Then again, if I was married to someone in a ******* awesome band, I'd be hot for them all the time too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fkos)
    Is anyone else really disappointed that Muse have penned the new Twilight theme? I know they are hardly independant label heroes, but I still feel that they've sold out somehow. The new tune is quite naff, as is the video.

Will they ever make a tune like Citizen Erased or Showbiz ever again!?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    This.
    Holy crap, Jehu's taken enough time away from WOW to grace us with his presence!!

I feel somewhat honoured.

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo!! I'm finished!

Now we can all meet up and have that Muse Soc orgy social meet we've been talking about for so long!

ReputationRep:
    *shakes fist* I haven't even started... this weekend is massive revision cramming/concert and relaxation on sunday afternoon-evening before horrible exam on monday and then 2 more on friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    *shakes fist* I haven't even started... this weekend is massive revision cramming/concert and relaxation on sunday afternoon-evening before horrible exam on monday and then 2 more on friday.
    Get Pheebs to do them. Bet she wouldn't mind a few more exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Get Pheebs to do them. Bet she wouldn't mind a few more exams.
    you can **** off! :p:
    speaking of exams, 2nd done today. only 1 left ever!

ReputationRep:
    you can **** off! :p:
    speaking of exams, 2nd done today. only 1 left ever!
    Incidentally, how do you feel about whiskey? Cos I've got a bottle. It's clearly not as tasty as amaretto (of which, I have a bit left), but it's still pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    whiskey is gooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    whiskey is gooooooooooooood
    Well, I'll supply the whiskey then, and you supply...I dunno...Anything else you think we might need for sexy times.

[EDIT]Oh, and my bed's a double.

ReputationRep:
    so so so tired

EDIT for clarity: not a come on to Din :p:
    6am starts are evil

ReputationRep:
    so so so tired

EDIT for clarity: not a come on to Din :p:
    6am starts are evil
    Oh come on, everything you say is a come on to Din :p:

ReputationRep:
    From what I've observed the above statement is true.

ReputationRep:
    Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse!

ReputationRep:
    I am in a MASSIVE sulk
    one of my friends on facebook was around about the MK bowl and he said that Muse were ******* soundchecking!!!
    jealousy does not even come close to describing it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.