Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell would muse be at the MK bowl? Have i completely missed something here?

ReputationRep:
    to practice for their gigs in September, get the stage and sound and stuff right. They did it for Wemb in somewhere in eastern europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheebs on Facebook)
    [Pheebs] is massively sunburnt after a post-exam afternoon in the scholar
    Who wants to guess how I replied to that? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Who wants to guess how I replied to that? :p:
    lol, i've forgotten what you said. going to check now. fail

EDIT: ah. yes

ReputationRep:
    There are pictures of the Muse Wembley stage on muse.mu, as set up in MK. I can't see why you're that envious if it was just soundchecking. If they played an impromptu Hyper Music, however (JSP's underrated Muse song of the week) :love:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73939&page=1

This thread may or may not link you to the thread. Doris is having a bad day so I can't see the contents.

EDIT: No, try here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=74254

ReputationRep:
    Poor Doris.

ReputationRep:
    Thre are dudes at the MK Bowl right now Twittering the **** out of it. Go to http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=179 if you're willing to be spoilt slightly (though bear in mind it's only soundchecking, so songs they try out won't necessarily make the final cut).

Also,

Also, Muse stage. In spoiler tags for if you don't want to know prior to the event. It isn't lit up or anything though so you're it's not gonna be completely spoilt (it's looks like how it'll probably look when the first support act are on, several hours before the show and in broad daylight):

Spoiler:
    Show

Second image, showing just how ******* mental it is:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Muse grow on me the more I hear. Except for when I was in a crash listening to them, that wasn't so great. Their chord progressions really are unique though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    Muse grow on me the more I hear. Except for when I was in a crash listening to them, that wasn't so great. Their chord progressions really are unique though.
    I bet the crash was caused by the driver orgasming to Muse. Happens more than you'd know.

ReputationRep:
    I bet the crash was caused by the driver orgasming to Muse. Happens more than you'd know.

You mean musegasming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    You mean musegasming.
    Well yes, but not everyone outside of this thread would know to what we were referring to.

Also, it's a well known fact that a Musegasm occurs like thus:

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, but not everyone outside of this thread would know to what we were referring to.

Also, it's a well known fact that a Musegasm occurs like thus:
    True dat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    True dat.
    Werd.

Also, I heard Neutron Star Collision was an attempt at an April Fools joke...

ReputationRep:
    Werd.

Also, I heard Neutron Star Collision was an attempt at an April Fools joke...
    I have not heard this. Intriguing.

ReputationRep:
    no, its not. Matt wrote it as a break up song and then gave it to Twilight when they asked

Final Final exam ever today!!! 2.30pm. scary

ReputationRep:
    Good luck. I will also be in an exam at 2.30 but unfortunately, I still have 2 more exams this week after that and then 2 more years. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    Temper Trap have been replaced by Band of Skulls for the Manchester date and more tickets are being released on Friday

ReputationRep:
    I'm all done no more uni ever. Now I can concentrate on my Muse stalking
    I'm not particularly bothered by the supports, I'm just excited to see Muse again November-September is a while

ReputationRep:
    I hope I can see muse in 2011... i need to keep my muse streak going.

ReputationRep:
    I need to organise where i'm staying the night in September

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.