Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.remix-nation.com/muse-kni...dubstep-remix/

ReputationRep:
    urgh. dubstep. yuck

ReputationRep:
    so muse just played their free secret paris gig. Neutron star collision and I belong to you debuted. Will be waiting (patiently) for some videos to surface soon.

ReputationRep:
    Love that they played I belong to you
    Matt brought out his two necked guitar because hes pretty much the only rock god who can pull that off without looking like a prat

ReputationRep:
    I figured they'd get live airings, given they were soundchecking them at MK the other night. IBtY = YAY, NSC = Fack off and die you homo barstard :mad:

Bliss and MK is a step in the right direction, but I'm starting to get worried about what they're going to play in September now. Wasn't this supposed to be a gig for the hardcore? Two OoS, one Absolution and no Showbiz songs in a 16 song set really isn't news to my ears. Erk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Love that they played I belong to you
    Matt brought out his two necked guitar because hes pretty much the only rock god who can pull that off without looking like a prat
    Claudio Sanchez doesn't look like a prat with one... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I figured they'd get live airings, given they were soundchecking them at MK the other night. IBtY = YAY, NSC = Fack off and die you homo barstard :mad:

Bliss and MK is a step in the right direction, but I'm starting to get worried about what they're going to play in September now. Wasn't this supposed to be a gig for the hardcore? Two OoS, one Absolution and no Showbiz songs in a 16 song set really isn't news to my ears. Erk.
    Sadly, I agree with you. Apparently Neutron Star Collision, I Belong To You, Undisclosed Desires, Starlight and Guiding Light are all songs that are highly likely to be on the September set lists, if their rehearsals are anything to go by. That's 5 pretty average Muse songs taking a 16-18songs set list. I typed in 'Muse 2010 set lists' into google a few days and was disappointed at the lack of songs from pre-BHAR. And you just mentioning that only three songs were played from the first three albums makes me think that the Manchester and Wembley gigs (gigs which I have tickets for!) won't be as mind blowingly good as they can be if they played songs like Citizen Erased, Space Dementia, Showbiz, Unintended, Fillip, Hyper Music, Blackout, Ruled By Secrecy, Megalomania etc.

I also think Falling Away With You would be f****** awesome at Wembley with a backing orchestra. Fat chance that happening but it would be epic.

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but looking at the songs they could be playing because of the fan votes it's looking hopeful for some oldies. CE has won pretty much every vote on that vote page - If they don't bring it back i'll be angry! :P

ReputationRep:
    Guys, whatever they play it'll be awesome. I'll just be happy to see Muse (though obviously not if they play fart tracks instead of proper songs, but thats unlikely)
    I want the return of Helskini Jam

ReputationRep:
    Most votes at Rock Werchter are going for the norms :erm: I hope Muse take Hysteria, SMBH, Starlight, Knights etc as a given and concentrate on the top uncommon songs.

Like this :coma:

MOAR

ReputationRep:
    Fury :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm counting on the stadium setlists being longer. The HAARP gigs had 22 songs apiece, for example. Hopefully they'll use the extra time to get some kickass songs into the mix. Gwan Bells, do it.

ReputationRep:
    I agree... we need more awesome tunes. I'm just holding out for all of exogenesis personally. I don't really care for it but I would quite like to hear it all live!

Also, lols for the day 'YOU NEGGED REPPED ME. SO THEREFORE I RETURN THE FAVOUR!!!!! AND NO, I WILL NOT LEAVE MY NAME! I DON'T WANT TO RISK MY GREEN GEMS!!'. Some of the people on this website are prats - you disagree with their opinion and they presume you neg rep them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    I also think Falling Away With You would be f****** awesome at Wembley with a backing orchestra. Fat chance that happening but it would be epic.

:coma:
    Yeah, pretty much 0%. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Good Morning everyone. I have a copy of Q with an interview with Muse that contains some hilarious quotes. Matt was obviously a tad bored of interviews and decided to amuse himself.
    "Matt Bellamy and Lily Allen: what really happened?
    MB:*small laugh* no comment. Had a few nice days out, had a little chat about the music business *enigmatic smile*"
    "Dom, you've been hit by Matt's flying guitars before. What measures do you take to protect yourself from his "theatrics"?
    DH:My reflexes have become alot quicker. I had stitches in my eye once after he cut it. And a tetnus injection...
    MB: In him bum! We came backstage and he was bent over a table, his bum hanging out. That was the main reason I did it. Any excuse to get Dom to bend over and pull his pants down" hehee
    theres more there, but you'll have to buy it

ReputationRep:
    I swear that's been kicking around for ages? I've heard the bum comment quite a long time ago! :P

ReputationRep:
    yeh the bum thing happened a while ago, but the any excuse bit is new. this is the July edition and I'm pretty sure it only came out a few days ago, as it wasn't in my local spar before
    Also, NME apparently has a icons issue dedicated to Muse, but i've not seen it

ReputationRep:
    What is a "Lily Allen"...? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    yeh the bum thing happened a while ago, but the any excuse bit is new. this is the July edition and I'm pretty sure it only came out a few days ago, as it wasn't in my local spar before
    Also, NME apparently has a icons issue dedicated to Muse, but i've not seen it
    Oh yeah, it's like a 100 page edition on muse. Costs £4 or something. I think you can order it off the NME website if you wanted to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    What is a "Lily Allen"...? :erm:
    someone who shagged your mum

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.