Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Why're you giggling, woman!!?
    manhood *giggle*

Anyway, i'm having such a rock and roll evening, i've got a bottle of wine, some cleaning equipment and ratm live in LA to keep me going for my epic house clean. It's quite nice having the house to myself at the moment... it means i can actually clean it as opposed to tidy it which is what my housemates do. I swear half the house hasn't seen a duster for 2 years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    manhood *giggle*

Anyway, i'm having such a rock and roll evening, i've got a bottle of wine, some cleaning equipment and ratm live in LA to keep me going for my epic house clean. It's quite nice having the house to myself at the moment... it means i can actually clean it as opposed to tidy it which is what my housemates do. I swear half the house hasn't seen a duster for 2 years now.
    woo. nice work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    You two are blates making with teh sechs.
    It's the popular theory.

(Firefly quotes FTW)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    woo. nice work
    The bottle of wine i've drunk says woooooooo

ReputationRep:
    I need booze dammit

ReputationRep:
    yo udo... why are you nod trudk on a friday night? that's against the law... this time last week i was even more drunk than i am right now... it was impressive work.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in the pub thrice in the last four days. I'm not agreeing with you guys atm. But then, I'm probably going to end up in the pub (or at least drinking) again tomorrow night. Oh, and I was floored by the end of Eurovision last week; my coordination was such that I knocked over a full-to-the-brim glass of wine (so full that I drank the very last dregs that I couldn't it in straight from the bottle) :p:

Also Stray, they really are having the sex. It's BLATES obvious.

Also Stray, are you going to any of the stadium gigs?

Also, a massive THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU to Din for helping me evolve my Scyther. Scizor takes naff-all damage from any types, has some pretty nifty moves and has the base stats to back all this up :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    *rolls eyes*

i'm being lame and going to bed. night guys

ReputationRep:
    me too... i'm about ready to pass out...

the next time i'm thi sdrunk will be after ratm when i meet loads of my friends on muselive.com and then drink the night away! it's going tobe ******* epic.!

ReputationRep:
    It appears TSR doesn't want me to follow this thread I've not had any update in my watched threads for ages!

But anyway, saw this posted on Muses twitter, saying "Sweet Jesus, we are not worthy":
    http://twitpic.com/1txy6g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    It appears TSR doesn't want me to follow this thread I've not had any update in my watched threads for ages!

But anyway, saw this posted on Muses twitter, saying "Sweet Jesus, we are not worthy":
    http://twitpic.com/1txy6g
    Odd.. my watched threads are still being updated. I wish there was a way it could take you to the last page of the thread though... maybe it does and i'm too obtuse to find out how to do so.

Anyway, that rage picture is awesome isn't it?!

ReputationRep:
    Rage picture=win

you can go to the last page by clicking the downward facing arrow before the thread title name. It took me over a year to work that one out

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU! I have literally been wanting that button forever!

(Original post by JohnnySPal)

Also Stray, they really are having the sex. It's BLATES obvious.

Also Stray, are you going to any of the stadium gigs?
    I didn't take you for the Eurovision type, Johnneh. Are you secretly homosexual?

No gigs for me, nein. Which is rubbish but people suck and I have no money so I'm selling my body for tickets. I might manage to get the ticket stub that way. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    they always have last minute ones one musebay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Odd.. my watched threads are still being updated. I wish there was a way it could take you to the last page of the thread though... maybe it does and i'm too obtuse to find out how to do so.

Anyway, that rage picture is awesome isn't it?!
    It's not been in my watched threads for ages, it might be because I haven't posted in a while.

My brother's going to see Rage tomorrow, I was supposed to be going as well but I couldn't afford to get the train down.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to see rage tomorrow... i'm uber excited... I never thought i'd get to see them and now here i am going with a bunch of awesome friends and it's going to be ******* mental! Squee!

ReputationRep:
    I'm gutted I can't go. It cost my brother ~£100 to get there and back. Plus food/drink while he's down there. I just don't have that money available.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, i'm not too gutted. I like rage but not enough to spend that kinda money. I've only spent that amount of money on Muse

ReputationRep:
    Fair play... to be honest, from soton it's pretty easy... cost me £15 for coach return, £15 for half of a room (I went in with a friend on that) and then food and booze whilst i'm there but i'm taking most of my own so it'll be maybe a pint in the arena and a burger for dinner or something.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.