Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    ouch. that does sound like a bad plan

ReputationRep:
    It was... And the worst thing was I was at the Stadium of Light for the Chelsea match vs Sunderland the day Newcastle got relegated. 40,000 screaming mackems is the WORST hangover cure I've ever experienced.

ReputationRep:
    I had sausage chips and baked beans with a pint of coke for lunch. that helped my hangover

ReputationRep:
    My usual hangover cure just made me feel worse - Coffee and Bacon didn't help me that time. Works every other time.

Well done Phebus!

ReputationRep:

i dedicate my degree to :muse:

ReputationRep:
    Ten hour student night shifts are not fun. Luckily, some of it was broken up with some Ignite, who are a rather awesome punk band.

So, on more on-topic stuffs, why are none of you ******* coming Nottingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Ten hour student night shifts are not fun. Luckily, some of it was broken up with some Ignite, who are a rather awesome punk band.

So, on more on-topic stuffs, why are none of you ******* coming Nottingham?
    I'm going to L'boro - it's not that far!

ReputationRep:
    He means this weekend

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. In that case it's a bit far for me to travel. I'm about 40 minutes north of Newcastle. And I have to work on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to break into the discussion, I know I'm not much of a regular here! Any ideas for Wembley line up in Sept? My first Muse concert :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Sorry to break into the discussion, I know I'm not much of a regular here! Any ideas for Wembley line up in Sept? My first Muse concert :love:
    http://muse.mu/news/article/666/uk-line-ups-announced/

Still wanna see mah Lilsy :love: :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    http://muse.mu/news/article/666/uk-line-ups-announced/

Still wanna see mah Lilsy :love: :emo:
    Oh sorry got my words mixed up! I meant song line up. I'm still amazed I get to see Lily Allen as well!

ReputationRep:
    You don't usually find out the set list for gigs beforehand. I've never heard of a gig where people have been aware of the set list.

ReputationRep:
    Theres lots of discussion based on the set lists at the arena gigs they've done in Europe. If you want an idea go on muse wiki and look at the last 5 or so gigs that they've played. they will all have set lists and give you the best idea that we currently have of whats being played and hence what may be played in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    Oh sorry got my words mixed up! I meant song line up. I'm still amazed I get to see Lily Allen as well!
    Ahh KK, I'm with ya. I have no idea, and I definitely don't wanna know. Anyone who spoils without spoilers will get a serious once-per-month negging from yours truly :judge:

Well done on getting to see Lils. Seems to me that both the main headliners are decent (certainly not disappointed by Biffy), but of the two I know I'm far less likely to ever see mah Lilsy despite really liking her shizzle.

It's a shame that both the pre-penultimate bands are toss. Thinking White Lies are toss may be controversial, but I really just don't get along with the Joy Division, Interpol and Editors line of musicary. But regardless, I can still tell they're far inferior to those others I mention. I acquired their album entirely legally (:ninja:), and honest to God it didn't even last as long on my Apple-branded mp3-playing device as The Killers' latest venture into awfulness (i.e. I didn't even get three tracks into it).

The best thing about The Big Pink is the fi-i-i-i-ne drummer. Phwoar I'd whack my throbbing member in her, if you know what I mean :yeah:

Can't say I've heard of either opening act, so can't comment on them.

EDIT: I realllllllllly wanna get along with Interpol. I love the odd track, but can't love an entire album. Untitled and Obstacle 1, amongst others, are amazing for example. I've tried so hard :emo:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    The best thing about The Big Pink is the fi-i-i-i-ne drummer. Phwoar I'd whack my throbbing member in her, if you know what I mean :yeah:
    I don't follow you....

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    woah, is the drummer in the big pink a girl? I swear its a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    woah, is the drummer in the big pink a girl? I swear its a guy
    Just checked Wiki. It's a girl. And I probably wouldn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Just checked Wiki. It's a girl. And I probably wouldn't.
    haha. hilarious. I thought they were all guys

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.