Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well that confirmed it. Im deciding the new album will be god from the clip. Thank god we have some piano back!

(Original post by Banburyhammer)
    Well that confirmed it. Im deciding the new album will be god from the clip. Thank god we have some piano back!
    Ditto - I love him for his piano :love:

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time I've been on the internet all day so I'm probably contributing to a mass of similar replies, however it must be said:

I ******* WANT THE RESISTANCE!!

Oh my GOD USoE is amazing thus far. What. A. *******. Song. Absolute genius.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I jizzed.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, well its a similar style to invincible so far, though a lot better. but i hate invincible, so hmmmm, we shall see where it goes.

ReputationRep:
    wow. that song is truely epic!!! so excited for the rest of it

ReputationRep:
    From Twitter:

US will play a vital role in the unification process...about 4 hours ago from Twitterrific

:holmes:

*listening to USoE again*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    From Twitter:

US will play a vital role in the unification process...about 4 hours ago from Twitterrific

:holmes:

*listening to USoE again*
    And what about the UK? Have we just been forgotten?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    And what about the UK? Have we just been forgotten?
    We were included in the Paris hunt.

Face it, a lot of countries were left out of this. The UK were merely four amongst the unlucky. Doesn't really matter now, does it?

ReputationRep:
    We were included in the Paris hunt.

Face it, a lot of countries were left out of this. The UK were merely four amongst the unlucky. Doesn't really matter now, does it?
    Yeah, but Muse's home country!? **** Paris, or Dubai, or any other unimportant city in any other unimportant country.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but Muse's home country!? **** Paris, or Dubai, or any other unimportant city in any other unimportant country.
    But now you're forgetting the point of the song. Yer know, United States of Eurasia.

France are absolutely nuts for Muse. Have you heard them on the Hullabaloo live CD/DVD? They would (also) be mighty annoyed if they were left out in favour of pesky England.

Why's it such a travesty anyway? Would you have really trapsed half way across the country? Even if you did, there'd probably be hundreds of others after your date with Teh Bellsanator.

ReputationRep:
    Teh Bellsanator.
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    hehe
    Quiet you :dry:

France are absolutely nuts for Muse. Have you heard them on the Hullabaloo live CD/DVD? They would (also) be mighty annoyed if they were left out in favour of pesky England.
    Oh no, what would they do? Surrender!?

ReputationRep:

oh come on. It was funny.

and lol, but seriously boys don't argue. They probably feel Muse have focused too much on the Uk previously. Seriously, they're as nuts about Muse as we are here

ReputationRep:
    This is the first time I've been on the internet all day so I'm probably contributing to a mass of similar replies, however it must be said:

I ******* WANT THE RESISTANCE!!

Oh my GOD USoE is amazing thus far. What. A. *******. Song. Absolute genius.
    whole heartedly seconded

ReputationRep:

Another reppable post there hahaha :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    But now you're forgetting the point of the song. Yer know, United States of Eurasia.

Why's it such a travesty anyway? Would you have really trapsed half way across the country? Even if you did, there'd probably be hundreds of others after your date with Teh Bellsanator.
    'Ah those pesky engerlish. No talent, rubbish food, stupid haircuts. Bloody Engerlish, what have they ever done for us great french, hoo har! That Muse, theyre not even engerlish, they must be french, nobody that good could ever be engerlish! Ooh look, a cheese eating monkey!'

ReputationRep:
    Oi! stop the francophobia. The French are awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Oi! stop the francophobia. The French are awesome
    They're genius enough to like their steak, and even geniuser for not mixing it with nasty ale :love:

No more USoE until tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    They're genius enough to like their steak, and even geniuser for not mixing it with nasty ale :love:

No more USoE until tomorrow
    Oh but they don't cook their steak. Its literally shown the kitchen on the way through from the butcher to your plate. Not bad tasting though, weirdly.
    Boo I want morrrrrrrrrrrre. the heavy drums bass exotic sounding part is the best bit but I love it all

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.