Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UBe_...eature=related
    hahaa

ReputationRep:
    I always find young people singing the first few lyrics from SMBH a bit disturbing... in fact, I find my 16 year old sister singing it a bit disturbing to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    true, I did think that when I watched the video
    My sister is also 16, I don't think i'd have a problem with her singing that though

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, it's not as bad for 16 year olds, I think it might just be the fact that it's my sister instead...

ReputationRep:
    apparently jonny quoted me 57 mins ago, but it says nothing here

ReputationRep:
    Strange days... I hate it when that happens.

ReputationRep:
    It's alive! ALIVE!!

My phone, that is. Dropped it in a half pint of wine whilst I was texting Pheebs, asking something that I should automatically know... (I might have forgotten the name of Uprising whilst greatly inebriated...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    It's alive! ALIVE!!

My phone, that is. Dropped it in a half pint of wine whilst I was texting Pheebs, asking something that I should automatically know... (I might have forgotten the name of Uprising whilst greatly inebriated...)
    Plentiful wine, considerable levels of inebriation, spazztastic music... You guys just need a few candles, a cat o' nine tails and half the contents of the Durex factory and you're good to go :yeah: :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    It's alive! ALIVE!!

*Shudder....* wine.
    There's a bad night's half memory for me with wine.

I was skint sometime last year for my mates 18th, so I brought a bottle of wine to drink.... on an empty stomach; once I'd finished that, I then proceeded to chuck cider down me neck, then onto treble vodka and red bulls.
    The following day was not nice, especially since I was in Sunderland the day Newcastle got relegated.

And Din.... tut tut. Hang your head in shame boy!

ReputationRep:
    It's alive! ALIVE!!

haha thats even more of an epic fail than me completely mixing up the lyrics to MK Ultra

ReputationRep:
    Oh god... we've all had those wine moments... I drank a bottle of wine in an hour for predrinking after the end of the recent exams. I was suitably wasted before we'd even gone out.

ReputationRep:
    Well haaaiiii.

MUSE IN A WEEK MUSE IN A WEEK MUSE IN A WEEK.
    Jehu, we should organise a Muse mosh-pit moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Well haaaiiii.

To Undisclosed Desires and Guiding *****.

(Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Well haaaiiii.

Where has you been?

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing Muse in Manchester in September, anyone know what time gates will open? I've gotta book transport and/or hotel around it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by primaverasnap)
    I'm seeing Muse in Manchester in September, anyone know what time gates will open? I've gotta book transport and/or hotel around it.
    nobody knows. sorry you'll have to wait for the tickets to arrive. If anything had been said it would be have been on the official muse news, so you could check that if you wanted

ReputationRep:
    I would guess gates at 12 or 2pm... probably the latter. Aim for getting up there earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Where has you been?

:teeth:
    That is a very good question. Don't know really... been busy with gap yah rubbish generally... which means French school, exams and helping mother with old school stuff. [/life story]

How has everyone been? Oh and please tell me you HIGHLY DISLIKE NSC (LiF).

ReputationRep:
    I do highly dislike neutron star collision. May I also just say how awesome dexter is Woop!

ReputationRep:
    Gorillaz are pretty good. Muse have some topping to do :holmes:

I dunno if I wanna watch Muse. As awesome as they'll be, I'm pretty sure they're just gonna play a standard setlist with a couple of minor changes. Plus I won't be there and I'll be mega envious. Watching on TV just ain't the same (especially so of Florence and the Machine, they're amazing live but sound awful on TV IMO).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.