Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I love my muse DVDs its not the same, but has the same spirit

ReputationRep:
    Dexter is brill... which reminds me.. I have some serious watching to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Plentiful wine, considerable levels of inebriation, spazztastic music... You guys just need a few candles, a cat o' nine tails and half the contents of the Durex factory and you're good to go :yeah: :jiggy:
    Why are you obsessed with the idea of Deebs? (Or is it Phin...?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Dexter is brill... which reminds me.. I have some serious watching to do!

Do so, season 4 is absolutely awesome. Best one so far!

Anyway, on the topic of muse at glastonbury, i'm not too concerned that they'll be doing something boring, they've said they've lined up something exciting and I have faith in them.

I'm very much bored of Muse :sigh:

I need more Showbiz/Origins in my life.

ReputationRep:
    Or just branch out... I can't remember the last time I was actually inspired by muse. My musical choices have moved so far away from muse in recent years.

I'm pretty branched, thanks :p:
    But I know what you mean, they've gone a bit grandiose and whilst I'm all for bands experimenting and tweaking their sound...well, I just miss the old Muse.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, me too... The sad thing is I quite enjoy all the stuff instrumentally but as soon as you put the vocals in nowadays it gets really really stupid.

ReputationRep:
    am sad you two feel that way

I'm home for good now, no going back to uni. boo

ReputationRep:
    Sad times... I'm considering doing a PGCE just so I can have another year at uni...

I'd be careful, it's a hell of a year...

ReputationRep:
    Why's Chris smoking a pipe? I'm not complaining, he looks awesome, but I've never seen him smoke a pipe before lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    Chris's pipe for the win.

ReputationRep:
    mmm Glasto :coma: U2 cover :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Muse's set was pretty :awesome: tbh

Wish they'd play more old stuff though

ReputationRep:
    Amazing! I loved it when he got the double guitar out and did the intro to 'the resistance' on it!

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get a couple of tickets a few months ago for the Saturday in September when Muse are playing at Wembley but unfortunately I could only get hold of seated tickets. :sad:

I've never been to a proper gig before. Is it going to be really lame with the seated section all sitting down looking bored whilst everyone in general admission is jumping up and down having the time of their lives? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Sitting isn't too bad. I sat at wembley last time and it would definitely been better standing but it wasn't really crap. You get your own little community going in the seats and all is good

Didn't like the U2 cover... but then I didn't really like U2 so that could be why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    ^^ Sitting isn't too bad. I sat at wembley last time and it would definitely been better standing but it wasn't really crap. You get your own little community going in the seats and all is good

Didn't like the U2 cover... but then I didn't really like U2 so that could be why.
    Alright thanks, I was hoping it wouldn't be really lame up in the stands sat down watching one of best live bands! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Alright thanks, I was hoping it wouldn't be really lame up in the stands sat down watching one of best live bands! :yy:
    try and exchange it with a tout and get a standing?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.