Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lol at that picture

ReputationRep:
    OMG people. as of 2 hours ago, Muse (or at least Dom) are in Edinbrugh. Everyone get flights up there asap!
    http://twitpic.com/23qrl0

I think you'll find he's in the middle of the north sea :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I think still Edinbrugh, though you are right about his finger being ambiguous. Damn Dom having big fingers. Background could be a ferry, but where are they going?

ReputationRep:
    30 minutes!!!

ReputationRep:
    Somebody across the street is very, very naughty! They're playing Guiding *****!!

ReputationRep:
    awww. its not that bad. Just a bit ****
    I watched the new twilight film yesterday. Neutron Star Collision played during a graduation party at someones house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I watched the new twilight film yesterday.
    For shame!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    For shame!
    oh sush :p: I like it, and I went with my sister so its ok

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got their tickets for the Manchester date yet? I know its ages away yet but I know a few people already have theirs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    Has anyone got their tickets for the Manchester date yet? I know its ages away yet but I know a few people already have theirs
    nope. not got mine. have some people really got theirs yet? wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    nope. not got mine. have some people really got theirs yet? wow
    yeah my friend ordered hers from ticketmaster and has it already. I'd be worried about keeping it safe until then :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have tickets yet either. Dates might vary by vendor, specific date (LCCC or Wemberlee), or simply based on whether Matt Bellamy individually wants to spell out "Din's a cuuuuuuuuuuunt" on our tickets with his love juices. Who knows?

Speaking of gigs, I booked tickets for Ash (sorry for temporarily betraying da MUZE with mah avatar) and Eels yesterday, and I learnt yesterday that A7X have announded a UK tour for later on this year. WHO'S A LUCKY CHAPPY THEN? WHOOOO? I like having lots of live music performances lined up :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I don't have tickets yet either. Dates might vary by vendor, specific date (LCCC or Wemberlee), or simply based on whether Matt Bellamy individually wants to spell out "Din's a cuuuuuuuuuuunt" on our tickets with his love juices. Who knows?

Speaking of gigs, I booked tickets for Ash (sorry for temporarily betraying da MUZE with mah avatar) and Eels yesterday, and I learnt yesterday that A7X have announded a UK tour for later on this year. WHO'S A LUCKY CHAPPY THEN? WHOOOO? I like having lots of live music performances lined up :sexface:
    You got tickets for Ash? Well jealous! Saw them last year at Nottingham's yearly Splendour at Wollaton Park, and they were ace. Not heard A7X's latest album, so I'm not sure if I'll see them again.

Should be going to see Bowling for Soup though at Rock City, and Paramore somewhere else. Y'know, cos I love me some Hayley Williams. :yep: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    You got tickets for Ash? Well jealous! Saw them last year at Nottingham's yearly Splendour at Wollaton Park, and they were ace. Not heard A7X's latest album, so I'm not sure if I'll see them again.

Should be going to see Bowling for Soup though at Rock City, and Paramore somewhere else. Y'know, cos I love me some Hayley Williams. :yep: :sexface:
    I'm seeing them on Thursday and I only bought tickets yesterday, so there's nothing to really be jealous of there my friend. I saw their headline performance of the secondary tent (NME) at Leeds a few years ago and they absolutely blew me away - to think I could have watched ********** instead, eh? That was a really ******* ace tent line-up - The Subways, Brand New and Ash were all sublime.

A7X's self-titled album is really rather good in my opinion. City of Evil is probably a better album, but they're quite different so I don't really wanna compare. The fifth album's due out in a couple of weeks I think. They recruited Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater's drummer), which shouldn't get me excited as he's replacing The Rev, but my GOD he's a beltin' little drummer ain't he?

You just want Hayley to get her tits out on stage ya :perv:ert

You're ******* taking me to see Ash you northern t.wat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I'm seeing them on Thursday and I only bought tickets yesterday, so there's nothing to really be jealous of there my friend. I saw their headline performance of the secondary tent (NME) at Leeds a few years ago and they absolutely blew me away - to think I could have watched ********** instead, eh? That was a really ******* ace tent line-up - The Subways, Brand New and Ash were all sublime.

A7X's self-titled album is really rather good in my opinion. City of Evil is probably a better album, but they're quite different so I don't really wanna compare. The fifth album's due out in a couple of weeks I think. They recruited Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater's drummer), which shouldn't get me excited as he's replacing The Rev, but my GOD he's a beltin' little drummer ain't he?

You just want Hayley to get her tits out on stage ya :perv:ert
    I have the self-titled album. And I thought, with their latest single being released ages ago, they'd have brought out the latest album, Nightmare, by now. But I see according to Wiki that they haven't.

And of course I want HW to get her tits out. I've discussed taking a sign, telling her to, with my friend. It's just a pity Paramore aren't playing Rock City this time. I could have taken her home with me :unimpressed:

Could have tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    You're ******* taking me to see Ash you northern t.wat.
    Okaaaaaaay :WTF:

ReputationRep:
    Got another call today, and landed myself another job interview. This time for software engineering.

Reckon I should try and fit Muse lyrics into every answer, and call it "being creative"?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.