The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

museobsessed
Oh but they don't cook their steak. Its literally shown the kitchen on the way through from the butcher to your plate. Not bad tasting though, weirdly.
Boo :frown: I want morrrrrrrrrrrre. the heavy drums bass exotic sounding part is the best bit but I love it all

Café Rouge :drool:

You know who's a spiffing good band? Muse. Ever heard of them? :holmes:
Reply 421
Maybe they have something extra special planned for us. :beard:

Like letting us have the WHOLE album first. :teeth: NOW that would be sweet. :woo:
museobsessed
Oi! stop the francophobia. The French are awesome :biggrin:

Sorry, I couldnt stop myself! I wonder if ill ever be able to call one a cheese eating surrender monkey, as a sort of homage to James May
boooo, there are some torrents up already but by the looks of it they are fake. :frown:
Loving USoE so far.

Except the bit where for about 2 seconds, it sounds like a blatant copy of We Are the Champions :wink:
Tuuurrnn too duuuussssssssssttttttttttttt
Banburyhammer
Sorry, I couldnt stop myself! I wonder if ill ever be able to call one a cheese eating surrender monkey, as a sort of homage to James May

Jayk and I do it all the time on Xbox Live :awesome:
part 5 has been uploaded, sees the return of the queen vocals and matt bellowing out "UNITED STAAAAATES!!! UNITED STA-AAA-AAA-aaaaAAAAaaaTES!!!!"
Reply 428
^^ love it :biggrin:

Sounds like this album might sound more like Absolution, but hopefully better :smile:
shyopstv

Except the bit where for about 2 seconds, it sounds like a blatant copy of We Are the Champions :wink:

As above!
I'm undecided about the song so far.. i liked the beginning.. and the instrumental parts..
Reply 431
What do you suppose the 'Eurasia United. Await incoming' is about?
The last part of the song or something more?! Eeeeep. :woo:
Ooo, didn't realise you'd all migrated to a new Muse thread :p:

I'm liking the new song - so far, although as mentioned already about the 2 second Queen rip-off = :frown:
Reply 433
ArchedEdge
Ooo, didn't realise you'd all migrated to a new Muse thread :p:

I'm liking the new song - so far, although as mentioned already about the 2 second Queen rip-off = :frown:

Have you heard the rest of it? The new part is up and there's more Queen sounding bits to be had! Hehe
!!Lauren
Have you heard the rest of it? The new part is up and there's more Queen sounding bits to be had! Hehe

Part 6? The whole song is complete already?

I only heard about them releasing the song in parts this morning thanks to my mate's Facebook :p:
Reply 435
ArchedEdge
Part 6? The whole song is complete already?

I only heard about them releasing the song in parts this morning thanks to my mate's Facebook :p:

Yep it was posted about half an hour ago. :woo: You need an account to log on to Muse's Ununited States of Eurasia website which is easy to do but if not I'm sure someone will have put it on youtube soon enough.

Says to report back at 12pm!! Eeek
Eurasia!!!!
Reply 437
I'm listening to it now. :eek3: :woo:
Reply 438
Its awesome, the ending sounds a bit like Queen though. :yep:
I love it.

That is all.

Quick Reply

Latest