ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukethePianoMan)
    aww, at least u have muse to keep u occupied
    i go to king eds five ways, a few muse lovers there too
    posh school :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    posh school :p:
    ye all bournville kids think we are posh!
    nah we are just smart
    the private schools are the posh ones!

ReputationRep:
    ye all bournville kids think we are posh!
    nah we are just smart
    the private schools are the posh ones!
    lol, well I went to Kings Norton Girls. private school education with no fees and no exams :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised how much the BBC love Muse. They used New Born and Supermassive Black Hole in the One Show this evening, and they used Uprising on the Sherlock adverts.

(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I am so sick of that song :unimpressed: You'd think, from student nights, that that's the only song Feeder ever did. Unless you go to another night, in which case Feeder have only ever done that or Just A Day. I want to hear Shatter goddammit >.<
    Oh OH, good song that.

What do you think to their new album? I'm in lust :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Oh OH, good song that.

What do you think to their new album? I'm in lust :coma:
    To be honest, I haven't listened to the new album. :/ Been too busy listening to Catch 22, who I saw perform on Monday. And they. Were. Awesome!!

Disclaimer: When I say Catch 22, I mean the ska band from New Jersey that have been going for years, not the ****** album released by Tinchy Snyder. If that is his real name. Which I somehow doubt.

EDIT: Also, last episode in the current series of the IT Crowd tonight :puppyeyes: But at least it's been renewed for a fifth series.

Listen to it!

IT Crowd has been quite poor this series, I thought.

Dis-a-ppointed.

ReputationRep:
    Listen to it!

IT Crowd has been quite poor this series, I thought.

Dis-a-ppointed.
    I dunno, I've found it pretty good :p: Moss has been on form this series.

Moss has been good but I think the storylines have been a bit desperate.

ReputationRep:
    Moss has been good but I think the storylines have been a bit desperate.
    Just like yours truely :awesome:

Uhm...Wait...What? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Best IT Crowd of the series has to be the Countdown episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    lol, well I went to Kings Norton Girls. private school education with no fees and no exams :p:
    so ur the posh one here :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I am so sick of that song :unimpressed: You'd think, from student nights, that that's the only song Feeder ever did. Unless you go to another night, in which case Feeder have only ever done that or Just A Day. I want to hear Shatter goddammit >.<
    Shatter is an awesome song. Do you have the latest album? There's some really good shizzle on there. I must have listened to Barking Dogs at least 100 times, it's just that good!

I saw them tour as Renegades twice, and both times they were excellent. We got Descend, Tangerine and Sweet 16 both times :love: and Godzilla in Camden :love:

Descend is the best Feeder song IMO, but it's such a hard choice. I'm mainly picking it because it's slightly different to most stuff they release, and it's one of the most epic songs you'll hear live.

Also, can someone please show their love of the new A7X album? Kick sthe **** out of The Resistance :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Also, can someone please show their love of the new A7X album? Kick sthe **** out of The Resistance :ninja:
    I'll have to acquire it. Nightmare didn't really blow me away, but then again, neither did Critical Acclaim or Almost Easy until I'd heard them a few times.

Shatter is an awesome song. Do you have the latest album? There's some really good shizzle on there. I must have listened to Barking Dogs at least 100 times, it's just that good!

I saw them tour as Renegades twice, and both times they were excellent. We got Descend, Tangerine and Sweet 16 both times :love: and Godzilla in Camden :love:

Descend is the best Feeder song IMO, but it's such a hard choice. I'm mainly picking it because it's slightly different to most stuff they release, and it's one of the most epic songs you'll hear live.

It's a brilliant album - so much better than A Silent Cry. Less of the mush more of the arggggggghhhh.

ReputationRep:
    It's a brilliant album - so much better than A Silent Cry. Less of the mush more of the arggggggghhhh.
    A Silent Cry? Never heard of that album before :p:

What are your highlights? I'm inclined to go for Barking Dogs and The End. I think Down By The River is ace too, but the faster tracks always seem to win out when I have the album on shuffle. I really like Home, Renegades and Sentimental too but they're on the EPs and I'd kinda worn them thin by the time the album was released.

I'm going to see A7X in Hammersmith in October :woo: :jiggy: :yeah:

And just so we don't go completely :topic:

A Silent Cry? Never heard of that album before :p:

What are your highlights? I'm inclined to go for Barking Dogs and The End. I think Down By The River is ace too, but the faster tracks always seem to win out when I have the album on shuffle. I really like Home, Renegades and Sentimental too but they're on the EPs and I'd kinda worn them thin by the time the album was released.
    Sorry Silent Cry :p:

Umm highlight is probably Down By The River, it was the song that hit me most on the first listen - aside from Renegades. Then again, there aren't many tracks I don't really like properly embraced this album a good'un. Left Foot Right is least favourite, if I had to pick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    I've just realised how much the BBC love Muse. They used New Born and Supermassive Black Hole in the One Show this evening, and they used Uprising on the Sherlock adverts.
    They really do, and I love it

so ur the posh one here :P
    Nah, seeing as I didn't have to pay or take exams. You had to take exams, right? I still got good exam results

ReputationRep:
    http://twitpic.com/2am0zk
    wtf is on Matt's head? also, the goatee seems to be back

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.