Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My tickets still haven't been dispatched. I'm not even that bothered about going now (listened to The Resistance for the first time in ages - hasn't aged well), but i'd at least like to have my tickets so I can decide what to do with them!

ReputationRep:
    9 days! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    My tickets have now been dispatched but I don't trust see tickets as they have notified me of 'despatch'............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mozza345)
    My tickets have now been dispatched but I don't trust see tickets as they have notified me of 'despatch'............
    Can be spelled either way :fyi:

But despatch is the British, whereas dispatch is the American.

On topic: I wish I had tickets being despatched... Oh well, I'll have to put up with the Vengaboys at freshers.

ReputationRep:
    Royal Mail says delivery tomorrow.

Happy happy days

ReputationRep:
    OH ******* HELL.

Don't go onto muse.mu if you want the stadium shows to remain a complete surprise. Right there on the front page, a massive picture of... Something. Kinda makes me excited because... Because...

Well, I won't say because I'm determined to not spoil this for anyone. But if you're a fool and you're at least a half-assed fan you'll easily figure out what I mean by clicking on through.

Unless they're throwing a massive curve ball at my ass, anywho :beard:

Next day edit: and now they're posting spoilers on their Facebook page. Bloody hell people

ReputationRep:
    Meh double post but who cares :dontknow:

:woo: MUSE TICKETS ARE HEREEEEE :woo:

but Radiohead > Muse :ninja:

Postman said he'd been knocking at my door for five minutes. Yeah ******* right, if they stood at doors for five minutes they wouldn't get around to posting half the post until mid aft... Oh wait...

ReputationRep:
    Got mine too.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, lucky [email protected]!

ReputationRep:
    I got back from 2 months of traveling and my tickets are here. Yays!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going to the Manchester one. I wish we had the support acts from the 2nd Wembley gig though, Biffy Clyro, White Lies and I Am Arrows would have been perfect. Not too keen on Pulled Apart By Horses but Editors and Band of Skulls are pretty good I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    I'll be going to the Manchester one. I wish we had the support acts from the 2nd Wembley gig though, Biffy Clyro, White Lies and I Am Arrows would have been perfect. Not too keen on Pulled Apart By Horses but Editors and Band of Skulls are pretty good I suppose.
    Never listened to Pulled apart by Horses, but Band of Skulls are brilliant. I only liked Editors first album and the singer has a face I want to punch repeatedly for making such dull music to kill yourself to :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    I don't get to see Lily Allen :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Surely that's a good thing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Surely that's a good thing?!
    I'd have thought so. Although she's gotta be better than The Big Pink and Noisettes in any case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I'd have thought so. Although she's gotta be better than The Big Pink and Noisettes in any case.
    That's true... they were shocking. Muse always (with the exception of biffy clyro) have terrible supports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    That's true... they were shocking. Muse always (with the exception of biffy clyro) have terrible supports.
    Kasabian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    Kasabian?
    Are also bad. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Are also bad. What's your point?
    Kasabian aren't bad! They were awesome at Marlay Park

ReputationRep:
    I had Razorlight in 2006... they weren't too shabby.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.