Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    Never listened to Pulled apart by Horses, but Band of Skulls are brilliant. I only liked Editors first album and the singer has a face I want to punch repeatedly for making such dull music to kill yourself to :p:
    Pulled Apart By Horses are hardcore rock, not my kind of thing. I saw Editors at V, who were very good, but I didn't know enough of their songs (and some drunk people in front of us were being idiots). Would have been awesome if The Temper Trap were still playing as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Pulled Apart By Horses are hardcore rock, not my kind of thing. I saw Editors at V, who were very good, but I didn't know enough of their songs (and some drunk people in front of us were being idiots). Would have been awesome if The Temper Trap were still playing as well.
    ...Get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    ...Get out.
    hahaha I went to see them earlier this year as well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    Kasabian?
    Oh yeah, I forgot Kasabian. They'd be ok I imagine although I can't say because I only really like their first album and haven't seen them live!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Oh yeah, I forgot Kasabian. They'd be ok I imagine although I can't say because I only really like their first album and haven't seen them live!
    They're brilliant. They put on a really good show. I've seen them support Muse, also seen them directly before Muse (at Oxegen) and saw them on their own at a smaller venue.

ReputationRep:
    ...Get out.
    The Temper Trap are awwwweeeesome :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are also bad. What's your point?
    Kasabian are amazing live, don't knock 'em. Their third album was a bit single-arific if you ask me, but you really can't knock their first two efforts.

I'd rather see Lily than Biffy TO BE HONEST. Maybe I'll get shot down for having crap taste in music, but I love love love It's Not Me, It's You. I'm hardly disappointed with Biffy, but I can't seem to play their albums more than a few times without letting all those binary digits gather dust. I don't know why because they play good stuff; it perplexes me :dontknow:

I'm watching QotSA highlights from Reading. I'd really wish I'd gone, except Axl Rose's crappy tribute band apparently acted like massive **** heads the whole weekend (reportedly going on 58 minutes late because Melvin Benn told them they wouldn't get paid if they were an hour late, for example)

ReputationRep:
    Who gave me rep? I'm going to go with Din as he is the one who has got a problem with The Temper Trap.

Silly Din, but awesome at the same time :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:

they've started putting the stage up for Manchester :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Almost time :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)
    Spoiler:
    Show

they've started putting the stage up for Manchester :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Alriiiiiight looks like I'm going to have to temporarily unsubscribe from this thread soon :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Alriiiiiight looks like I'm going to have to temporarily unsubscribe from this thread soon :emo:
    And then we can say what we want about you :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    he he he... let the comments begin.

ReputationRep:
    FFS I can't even give an Eels ticket away. Stupid poorly friend. Anyone want to see then at Brixton academy tomorrow night?

ReputationRep:
    And then we can say what we want about you :awesome:
    Hoorah! :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    FFS I can't even give an Eels ticket away. Stupid poorly friend. Anyone want to see then at Brixton academy tomorrow night?
    Nah, they sound kinda gay

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...Like you! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was seeing Muse this year, hopefully next year they tour more places in the UK

ReputationRep:
    I can no longer go to the manchester gig :<

so yeah, 2 tickets for sale if you know anybody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosieelizabeth)
    I wish I was seeing Muse this year, hopefully next year they tour more places in the UK
    im totally with you!
    but i doubt that will happen, they have announced a break before they start writing a new album
    so, their next gigfs wont be for a while

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.