The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4800
I came in here trying to work out what it was I was missing. I did that and got a recommendation, so I'm going to go do that. I don't have absolution yet. So I'll go away and do that.

I haven't been aggressive or pretended that my opinion is superior or anything. I am just being honest. Like I said before, I definitely don't deserve that sort of gay-ass comment from a guy who think he'll get back-up from his fellow musers because there's an evil non-muser in the thread.

I don't think I've insulted anyone who hasn't given me some kind of stupid comment first.

Sorry if I missed a post of yours. I'd go back and answer it now, but I don't think you'd be particularly interested any more :biggrin:
Reply 4801
Oh **** yeah, the long one. Sorry, that was the one that I forgot to reply to, there were quite a lot so it's hard to keep track of.

Anyway, I think I probably replied because it made quite a lot of sense and there wasn't much to discuss. I agree with you in the most part.

Yeha, sorry about that mate. Did you an injustice there =/
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as aggressive, it's just i've been trying to work out how to make a gallery feature for my website ALL DAY and still haven't managed to do it. I'm pretty bored and fed up right now! :P
Calm down :h:

I think the best course of action is if My Alt didn't post for a bit in here. This isn't a reflection of her posts in here and the conversations popping up are interesting and good to see that they're passionate. However, My Alt, I'm just concerned as Muse are currently playing a series of live gigs in the UK (:jiggy:) and some posts 'challenging' the Muse fans over how good Muse are may not be wise at this moment in time.

Have a listen to the recommendations, see what you think. If you like them then feel free to come back and share, if not then I suggest waiting a couple of weeks before sharing any criticism. I think whilst this tour is in full swing, it'll be unfair to clog up these pages with this sort of discussion!

Sounds fair?
Reply 4804
Champagne Supernova
Calm down :h:

I think the best course of action is if My Alt didn't post for a bit in here. This isn't a reflection of her posts in here and the conversations popping up are interesting and good to see that they're passionate. However, My Alt, I'm just concerned as Muse are currently playing a series of live gigs in the UK (:jiggy:) and some posts 'challenging' the Muse fans over how good Muse are may not be wise at this moment in time.

Have a listen to the recommendations, see what you think. If you like them then feel free to come back and share, if not then I suggest waiting a couple of weeks before sharing any criticism. I think whilst this tour is in full swing, it'll be unfair to clog up these pages with this sort of discussion!

Sounds fair?

Ah, so it's "that time of the month" for Muse fans. I can relate to that :p:

Sure thing, I'll go away, do a little research, might give Showbiz and Origin Of Symmetry another go as well, see what I think.

See you on the other side folks.
Reply 4805
My Alt
Ah, so it's "that time of the month" for Muse fans. I can relate to that :p:

Sure thing, I'll go away, do a little research, might give Showbiz and Origin Of Symmetry another go as well, see what I think.

See you on the other side folks.

It is always 'that time of the month' for Muse fans :p:
Dinendal Leralonde
:facepalm2:

You can't judge Hullabaloo in the same way as you can Showbiz and Origin. Hullabaloo is a live album.

Also, you're wrong about everything you've said.

hullabaloo is also a b side compilation, thats what he is judging it on
museobsessed
x

Damn you Perkins! I heard what you did!
Hey guys. Sorry for not being about, my laptop had to go and get fixed and its still not fecking back yet. I'm borrowing a computer.
So yeh, MANCHESTER woooooo
We had some epic songs :biggrin: (I won't say more or Johnny will neg me)
I got Chris's harmonica! Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that.
Pulled apart by horses I quite liked. Band of skulls were borrrring. Editors singer was weird, and his voice gets annoying very quick.

Also, and most importantly, what gates are people at for Wemb on the Saturday? I'm H or J
museobsessed
Hey guys. Sorry for not being about, my laptop had to go and get fixed and its still not fecking back yet. I'm borrowing a computer.
So yeh, MANCHESTER woooooo
We had some epic songs :biggrin: (I won't say more or Johnny will neg me)
I got Chris's harmonica! Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that.
Pulled apart by horses I quite liked. Band of skulls were borrrring. Editors singer was weird, and his voice gets annoying very quick.

Also, and most importantly, what gates are people at for Wemb on the Saturday? I'm H or J

I was wondering who got that before....I am jealous! I wonder what happenede to Matt's wonderful glasses too :p:
I wanna go to Wembley now :frown:
you got chris's harmonica? Awesome... one of my friends went to mancs and played football with chris after he advertised it on twitter... jealous too!

I'd let her take a ride on my disco stick!!

What? football with Chris? wow. Thats awesome.
Hello Karen *waves to above picture*
Reply 4813
You stole his harmonica? Lucky bitch :awesome:
museobsessed
What? football with Chris? wow. Thats awesome.
Hello Karen *waves to above picture*

What, no comment on the text below the picture? :p:
New MUSE song??
Cannot wait for Saturday! wooooo
people, I still need to know what enterances you're at!
:woo: Saturday!! :moon:

*This is my contribution, yes. :p:
museobsessed
Cannot wait for Saturday! wooooo
people, I still need to know what enterances you're at!

Ehehehehehe...Entrance :p: :teeth:
lawl... i'm erm... listening to radiohead in preparation for muse... :|

Quick Reply

Latest