Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lawl... i'm erm... listening to radiohead in preparation for muse... :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    :woo: Saturday!! :moon:

*This is my contribution, yes. :p:
    what gate?

People, this is of paramount importance as I can't find anyone else that I know with the same gates as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    lawl... i'm erm... listening to radiohead in preparation for muse... :|
    Good job Johnny isn't here, otherwise he'd try and rape you.

ReputationRep:
    Muse considering playing 'smaller venues' after Wembley Stadium shows
    http://www.nme.com/news/muse/52903

I hope this happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)

I hope this happens
    awesome news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaytee.)

I hope this happens
    Come on, Rock City!!

(Original post by museobsessed)
    what gate?

People, this is of paramount importance as I can't find anyone else that I know with the same gates as me
    I'm getting a coach there and they give us the tickets on the coach. Sorry. :sad:

Why, which gate are you? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting a coach there and they give us the tickets on the coach. Sorry. :sad:

Why, which gate are you? :holmes:
    weird
    I'm H or J and everyone else I know is at M or N or some ********

ReputationRep:
    weird
    You're weird!!

:p:

weird
    :sad: It's a little strange, but meh. At least I'm not worrying about travel :p:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to leave this here and see what you lot think!

ReputationRep:
    :sad: It's a little strange, but meh. At least I'm not worrying about travel :p:
    :console:
    ohh. maybe there should be a phone number list over PM of the people who're going

ReputationRep:
    What the christ. Westlife using Exogenesis?

Still at least this video shows the difference in quality between this and, er, that :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted another wave of society apps. Welcome :cake:

HpFreak_Amy7192, you're in too many societies so I couldn't get you in :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferugi)
    Bought a ticket for Muse on the on the spur of the moment a while ago, for 10th of September. Normally I'd have no qualms, but I'm having second thoughts (mostly because I'm going on my own) - anyone have any experience of Wembley i.e. what is the best time to get to the stadium, and what there's to do whilst waiting?
    Depends if you want to get up the front or not. I'd advise against queueing. Waste of time and you'll spend the entire gig battling to keep your position. Plus Muse place more emphasis on visuals and props these days so being further back is better to get a view of the set up. So if you turned up around 5ish you could catch all 4 bands and have a chilled out morning in London or something. By the sound-desk is a good place to stand, stood there for Oasis last year, not too rough but not dead either.

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGGGGGG IM GOING TO SEE THEM IN WEMBLEY TOMORROWWWWWWWWW :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tez.)
    What the christ. Westlife using Exogenesis?

Still at least this video shows the difference in quality between this and, er, that :smug:
    Yeah... my thoughts exactly!!!

Also, on the point of wembley... apparently it's not too good because of their massive stage to be right at the front... i'm going to go for a middley front section standing place I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Yeah... my thoughts exactly!!!

Also, on the point of wembley... apparently it's not too good because of their massive stage to be right at the front... i'm going to go for a middley front section standing place I think!
    so, if its anything like Manchester (same stage) the main problem is that the stage is really high, like way higher than most stages, so when you're on one side (say like I was on Chris's side) you won't see Matt unless he comes over to the middle front or down the long platform running into the audience. They play a couple of songs on the end of that.
    I'm going to be at the front as if i'm even 1 row behind I don't see anything (bleh, ridiculously short)

ReputationRep:
    ah.. it's a throw up... to be honest, i'm standing this time so anything will be an improvement on sitting right at the back of wembley like last time!

ReputationRep:
    true

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.