Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    man... i can't believe it's nearly ******* saturday! squeeee!

ReputationRep:
    I know!!!!! woo

ReputationRep:
    Someone on muse.mu said they were doing the soundcheck for 'ruled by secrecy' I really really hope we get a lot of the old MUSE also hope they actually give us MK ultra rather than the MK Jam. I only like MK ultra and UD from the new album so looking forward to those

ReputationRep:
    They soundchecked ruled by secrecy before Manchester too and it didn't happen. Don't count on any surprises in the setlist

ReputationRep:
    IT'S TODAY!!! Just 20 hours til Muse are on stage and I'll be there

But as for the setlist, looking at the LCCC setlist doesn't fill me with great hope tbh, other than maybe CE there weren't really any surprises, but I still live in hope they'll pull something out of the archives like Sunburn, Showbiz or Bliss maybe, Ruled by Secrecy would be amazing as well. Still, surprises or no surprises it's going to be amazing

ReputationRep:
    im seeing them tomorrow but i dont seem to be very up for it for some reason

im only 5 ft 5 so will i be able to see anything if i stand? :p: and whats the best time to arrive to get a good place to stand/sit?

(Original post by mozza345)
    Depends if you want to get up the front or not. I'd advise against queueing. Waste of time and you'll spend the entire gig battling to keep your position. Plus Muse place more emphasis on visuals and props these days so being further back is better to get a view of the set up. So if you turned up around 5ish you could catch all 4 bands and have a chilled out morning in London or something. By the sound-desk is a good place to stand, stood there for Oasis last year, not too rough but not dead either.
    may i ask where/what is this sound desk? :redface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)

im only 5 ft 5 so will i be able to see anything if i stand? :p: and whats the best time to arrive to get a good place to stand/sit?

may i ask where/what is this sound desk? :redface:
    It's the bit where all the sound/camera people stand in the hut in the middle of the crowd. The gray hut in the pic below.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)

4ft 11 here. I never see anything when I stand so I always get there early and hog the barrier. yehhhh

I'm excited about Saturday. Leaving tonight!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    It's the bit where all the sound/camera people stand in the hut in the middle of the crowd. The gray hut in the pic below.

ah i see, cheers :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    4ft 11 here. I never see anything when I stand so I always get there early and hog the barrier. yehhhh

I'm excited about Saturday. Leaving tonight!!
    aw :giggle: awesome how early would that be? :ninja: if i wont be able to see snything i might just opt for the seats on the side but i really wana get stuck in :teeth: i might just jump up and down the whole night or something :mmm:

getting rather excited now :excited:

If you want to get a decent bit in the seating parts (where everybody stands anyway :teeth: ), you'll need to get there early! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    If you want to get a decent bit in the seating parts (where everybody stands anyway :teeth: ), you'll need to get there early! :yes:
    before gates open? :p:

i am off :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I got there at ten to 7 in the morning for manchester. Am planning something similar for London tomorrow. Anybody who's there, ask Din for my number as i'm not putting it on TSR

ReputationRep:
    O_O

Why do I have to do anything? O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    O_O

Why do I have to do anything? O_O
    cuz it was the easiest way I could think of without putting my number up on a post or profile. ok with you?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh tomorrow TOMORROW
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    So excited for tomorrow, I really hope they do a lot of their older stuff!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Really can't wait for tomorrow, one of my friends texted said they opened with Uprising and closed out with Knights of Cydonia.

ReputationRep:
    if you are short you are better off going far back and standing in the bit in front of the sound desk with the big gap.

you could always chance it by trying to get right at the front on the barrier.

the MUSE screens at wembley last time were terrible for anyone reling on them - not wide enough

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty short, but me and my mates should be arriving at Wembley around 4.15 before gates open, will I be able to get to the front?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.