Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Yeahhh I was considering wandering over to the front of other queues to find you (I looked at the front of F/G and didn't see you), but I only turned up an hour before doors opened and I was a bit worried they'd get annoyed if I looked like I was pushing back in (they blocked a huge queue for the same reason at the O2 gig I went to).

I suppose I could have given you my number too. Oh well, c'est la vie (or puu per do pee po pu as Matt would probably badly sing in French).
    Ah. I did go towards the front m and n, but not the others as i didn't have people I knew in them. If I had seen your reply on facebook in time I would have mooched about your queue a bit in the hope that one of us would spot the other. Oh well, nex time? Daammnn why do Muse have to stop touring now
    lol at the Matt french dig he's so ***** at languages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Ah. I did go towards the front m and n, but not the others as i didn't have people I knew in them. If I had seen your reply on facebook in time I would have mooched about your queue a bit in the hope that one of us would spot the other. Oh well, nex time? Daammnn why do Muse have to stop touring now
    lol at the Matt french dig he's so ***** at languages
    I hear Radiohead might announce a new album very soon, which I'm sure will be followed up be a tour announcement :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Mmm. :sexface:

I'm still buzzing from it :moon: Looking over the setlists...I like to think the Saturday had the better deal :ninja:

[joke]Because we were the real fans :awesome: [/joke]

They said they're going to be doing smaller venues from now on, or would like to so its pretty amazing we were at one of their last huge performances :yep:

Also was fine today except for aching feet until this evening and now can't even lift my arms and legs and have uni from 9am --> 3pm, how will I survive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Yeahhh I was considering wandering over to the front of other queues to find you (I looked at the front of F/G and didn't see you), but I only turned up an hour before doors opened and I was a bit worried they'd get annoyed if I looked like I was pushing back in (they blocked a huge queue for the same reason at the O2 gig I went to).

I suppose I could have given you my number too. Oh well, c'est la vie (or puu per do pee po pu as Matt would probably badly sing in French).
    Hahah that made me laugh. Funny because its true.

I really hope they do make a DVD of last night then I can see it in its full glory, such an amazing performance. And it was quite long wasn't it as it had Citizen erased in it too.

ReputationRep:
    My body is still aching

ReputationRep:
    Giggity?

ReputationRep:
    I saw Muse on Sat they were amazing :love:

ReputationRep:
    Played my 6-7 least favourite Muse songs on the friday. Good job I went on the saturday and got MK Ultra, Ruled By Secrecy and Bliss!!!

ReputationRep:
    muse were epic on saturday... best of the 5 times i've seen them. Was totally shocked by rbs though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Giggity?
    I haven't been near Pheebs!! (This time...)

(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)

They said they're going to be doing smaller venues from now on, or would like to so its pretty amazing we were at one of their last huge performances :yep:

Also was fine today except for aching feet until this evening and now can't even lift my arms and legs and have uni from 9am --> 3pm, how will I survive
    :mmm:

Well, I reckon they'll do some smaller venues for a bit but I can't imagine they can resist doing big stadiums again. :moon:

My feet were ok in the end :p: They didn't like me, but they were still ok. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)

I'd be a real fan too if they didn't keep releasing their tickets when I have £0!!

ReputationRep:
    As much as it was amazing on Friday as any Muse gig is, I'd be lying if I said I'm not gutted they played Ruled By Secrecy and Bliss on Saturday, was desperate to see one or both of them live but instead they played Neutron Star Collision and I Belong to You, which by Muse's standards are awful songs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olie)
    As much as it was amazing on Friday as any Muse gig is, I'd be lying if I said I'm not gutted they played Ruled By Secrecy and Bliss on Saturday, was desperate to see one or both of them live but instead they played Neutron Star Collision and I Belong to You, which by Muse's standards are awful songs
    I completely disagree, they're two of my favourites! I think it just depends on your taste in music overall really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    I completely disagree, they're two of my favourites! I think it just depends on your taste in music overall really...
    Ok...Serious question...Are you a homosexual...Who likes Twilight?

I mean, I don't mean to be offensive, but most normal people would consider those to be amongst Muse's weakest songs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Ok...Serious question...Are you a homosexual...Who likes Twilight?

I mean, I don't mean to be offensive, but most normal people would consider those to be amongst Muse's weakest songs.
    People were screaming them just as loudly as all the others on Friday night!
    Also who cares what films they're in? Do you dislike Supermassive Black Hole for being in Twilight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    People were screaming them just as loudly as all the others on Friday night!
    Also who cares what films they're in? Do you dislike Supermassive Black Hole for being in Twilight?
    No, I dislike Supermassive Black Hole (ATM) for being played every ******* night (save for Friday night, which is a 90s pop night) at the club I work. It's like everyone else has forgotten that Muse have done other, much better songs.

ReputationRep:
    I love I belong to you (the real version, not the ****** twilight remix)
    but neutron star collision is a bunch of meh

ReputationRep:
    post muse depression

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    post muse depression
    What you need to do then is go out and get Halo Reach tonight at midnight!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.