Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *puts hand up*

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if you're working at the end of the day you get to take the leftover muffins home. Up to 6 per person!
    That would be a win, but i'm lactose intolerant and I bet they're made with butter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Work starts later, who wants muffins?
    I do!!

ReputationRep:
    You would, Din.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    You would, Din.
    What's that supposed to mean, you cheeky minx?

ReputationRep:
    Everyone should want muffins... they're awesomeness.

ReputationRep:
    muffin factory shift is stressfullll
    needs more Muse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    What's that supposed to mean, you cheeky minx?
    Muffin muncher? :grin:

Was listening to Showbiz today... what a glorious album. Such a great one to walk to and from Uni!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Exciting quote from kerrang (dunno if you read it):
    "I think the next album will be more like the first album. [It'll be] more emotional and more personal. I think theres a personal side to our music that's been neglected for a very long period of time... I had a personal life that was pretty stable and good for a long time, and then it stopped being that. Having had my life shaken up makes me want to explore that again"
    **** yeh! Showbiz almost ties with origin for me so this made me really excited. Sorry I didn't share this sooner.

ReputationRep:
    WAAAAAA amazing, although I think I saw an interview ages ago where he said something along those lines. The word 'intimate' was used quite a few times I do believe.

Bring on back the good ol' Muse.

ReputationRep:
    i've seen intimate kicked around a few times... looking forward to it. Also, muse better tour in uk again next year so i can keep my once a year streak going!

ReputationRep:
    Doubt they'll tour next year. They've talked alot about not touring for ages

combo breaker :p:

ReputationRep:
    Did any of you Muse fans see their performance in Montreal in 2006 as part of their Black Holes and Revelations Tour? It was SUCH a great open-air gig.

Also, what are all of your thoughts on the latest album? I'd be interested to hear them!

Amy

ReputationRep:
    Doubt they'll tour next year. They've talked alot about not touring for ages

combo breaker :p:
    I know... it's sad.

ReputationRep:

Oh dear lord.

My German ain't too hot no more, but I think the judges were complimentary of his performance!? The guy on the right said wirklich super at the end of his monologue (after he appeared to think the contestant was 18 when he's in fact 24). Erm... Nein pal, fookin' nein.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

Oh dear lord.

My German ain't too hot no more, but I think the judges were complimentary of his performance!? The guy on the right said wirklich super at the end of his monologue (after he appeared to think the contestant was 18 when he's in fact 24). Erm... Nein pal, fookin' nein.
    Urgh, why do 95% of contestants on these shows go "EeEeEeEeEe".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

Oh dear lord.

Hahaha I actually laughed out loud at that.

But oh dear god, it sounds terrible. He's just saying the words in a really whiny way :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Also now I'm on a frenzy of finding Muse covers on x-factor.

This isn't too bad...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Exciting quote from kerrang (dunno if you read it):
    "I think the next album will be more like the first album. [It'll be] more emotional and more personal. I think theres a personal side to our music that's been neglected for a very long period of time... I had a personal life that was pretty stable and good for a long time, and then it stopped being that. Having had my life shaken up makes me want to explore that again"
    **** yeh! Showbiz almost ties with origin for me so this made me really excited. Sorry I didn't share this sooner.
    Yay this had made my day (and it has been a crap day). Can't wait til next album!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
    Yay this had made my day (and it has been a crap day). Can't wait til next album!
    me too!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.