yay, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Phoebe, always Phoebe.
    Din's got an evil tongue. :grin:

(Original post by museobsessed)
    yay, thank you
    mmmm, i'll go with Dil-Emma.

I been to a club last night, the DJ said "now it time for the greatest band on earth!"

I yelled "yay!! MUSE!!!"

everyone stared at me as i jumped up n down

turned out its black eyes peas or something, load of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Phoebe, always Phoebe.
    Din's got an evil tongue. :grin:
    Must...refrain...from sexual comment... >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-boss-91)
    mmmm, i'll go with Dil-Emma.

I been to a club last night, the DJ said &quot;now it time for the greatest band on earth!&quot;

I yelled &quot;yay!! MUSE!!!&quot;

everyone stared at me as i jumped up n down

turned out its black eyes peas or something, load of ****
    ermm what? no. just no

ReputationRep:
    ermm what? no. just no
    i know, the DJ got no taste

ReputationRep:
    Classic.

ReputationRep:
    welcome to the wonderfully random world of Matt Bellamy (taken from an interview):
    Q: At the Big Day Out in January you said it was time to buy a tractor and disappear to a farm. Is that still on the agenda?

A: Yeah, I've become a sheep farmer. I'm serious, I've got 50 ewes and two rams. As we speak, I'm letting the rams loose on the ewes. I got the sheep mainly because I've got a farm which has got a lot of steep hills, so the grass gets out of control unless you can get grazing animals in there, and it was too steep for cows. I've got Dorset Downs, they're pretty hardy, they can handle the weather.

Q: So you're seriously a farmer now!
    A: Yeah, I don't bull****! They're shearing sheep. But the main thing is they keep the land together. I don't live there, it's just land with a couple of jaded barns that need to be renovated. It's a nice place to camp. My long-term plan is to grow industrial hemp for making paper and material, but I haven't got 'round to that. When I stop touring I'm going to hang around there for a while and start shearing sheep.

also:

Q: You'll be married by the time the band gets around to making a new album. Well, that's what the gossip mags say.

A: Oh I've got no idea what you're talking about (laughs). No idea at all.

Q: You're tabloid fodder since you started dating Kate Hudson. Are you feeling intruded-upon?

A: Erm, I don't notice it really. It's less invasive than I thought it would be, d'you know what I mean?
    You hear those people that whinge about it all, but what I've seen it's not that bad.

Q: Is it also that you're so happy with your relationship, who cares if there's a photographer over there?

A: That's definitely part of it, yeah. When you're in a good place you don't really care about all that other stuff

ReputationRep:
    Matt Bellamy: Guitarist, Pianist, Sheep Farmer.

Epic.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Lols.

ReputationRep:
    A: Yeah, I've become a sheep farmer. I'm serious, I've got 50 ewes and two rams. As we speak, I'm letting the rams loose on the ewes. I got the sheep mainly because I've got a farm which has got a lot of steep hills, so the grass gets out of control unless you can get grazing animals in there, and it was too steep for cows. I've got Dorset Downs, they're pretty hardy, they can handle the weather.
    He is such a stereotypical rock star: "Why I do believe I can't be bothered to push my lawnmower up an incline, so I'm going to buy a flock of feck-off sheep to do a *****in' job for me". I wonder what the RRP of a sheep is?

Also, Australian Muse fans are ace: http://muse.mu/news/article/727/aust...ition-winners/

ReputationRep:
    Q: You'll be married by the time the band gets around to making a new album. Well, that's what the gossip mags say.

A: Oh I've got no idea what you're talking about (laughs). No idea at all.
    It doesn't say who to, and he's feigning ignorance. You might still be in with a chance Pheebs!

(Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    Matt Bellamy: Guitarist, Pianist, Sheep Farmer.

Epic.
    I preferred your Moss avatar, with the tnetennba quote :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    I preferred your Moss avatar, with the tnetennba quote :emo:
    T'was time for a change. I may bring it back later though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinendal leralonde)
    it doesn't say who to, and he's feigning ignorance. You might still be in with a chance pheebs!
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    I wish I could nonsensically throw guitars into the sea :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I wish I could nonsensically throw guitars into the sea :moon:
    Don't we all... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    haha. that performance is just so goddamn epic

ReputationRep:
    That video is amazing! I love that song so much
    Love Matts weird snake leg knee slide thing halfway through, and after they've trashed it Dom just walks off all cool, and Matts hilarious bow.
    What was going on with their fashion then? fail

ReputationRep:
    http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/m...-1225965726924

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.