Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    The Leeds/Reading lineup for me was an overwhelming "meh". The Sunday Muse headline (can't remember which place) is clearly the best day but there's still not enough for me to justify buying even a day ticket.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    That is not even fair, I'd kill to see Bliss live.
    Prepare to die :sexface:
    :sexface: I'm prepared.

(stadium tour,though obviously festival stage)

Bliss live was amazing. :ninja: Just sayin' :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    The Leeds/Reading lineup for me was an overwhelming "meh". The Sunday Muse headline (can't remember which place) is clearly the best day but there's still not enough for me to justify buying even a day ticket.
    The Pulp/Strokes day looks better IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. You have to bear in mind though that Muse alone (and Interpol, and apparently Tim Minchin (who I've seen at Reading already)) makes it a tough decision.

I thought Bliss was kinda common? I can't really remember all the setlists of gigs I've been to, but I wanna say I've seen it a couple of times already? I could be very much mistaken though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    The Pulp/Strokes day looks better IN MY HUMBLE OPINION. You have to bear in mind though that Muse alone (and Interpol, and apparently Tim Minchin (who I've seen at Reading already)) makes it a tough decision.

I thought Bliss was kinda common? I can't really remember all the setlists of gigs I've been to, but I wanna say I've seen it a couple of times already? I could be very much mistaken though.
    yeh i've seen it a few times, they've been playing it regularly up until this summer and the last tour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    yeh i've seen it a few times, they've been playing it regularly up until this summer and the last tour
    When I saw them last summer, you could vote for songs. And they picked Bliss out of a top 5, I think. Never heard them play it before. Though I've only seen them twice. Autumn 2009 and summer 2010.

ReputationRep:
    Bliss is awesome live, but when they played Bliss live at Wembley they didn't play New Born

(Original post by Champagne Supernova)
    Bliss live was amazing. :ninja: Just sayin' :p:
    FU man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iGary)
    Bliss is awesome live, but when they played Bliss live at Wembley they didn't play New Born
    But they play New Born every time. Personally I'm kinda bored it it. We got Ruled by ****ing Secrecy :awesome:

Yeh, I'm not a regular Muse-gig goer so I fail.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I'm not a regular Muse-gig goer so I fail.
    Boo you're rubbish boo :mfing:

Boo you're rubbish boo :mfing:
    nah, coz liek ive seen dem init so u failz. bai.

ReputationRep:
    But they play New Born every time. Personally I'm kinda bored it it. We got Ruled by ****ing Secrecy :awesome:
    True dat!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to hear Hyper Music. Though I realise it won't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I fail.
    True dat.

(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    True dat.
    :puppyeyes:
    What did I ever do to you?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing... Din's just mean. :P

I think it's his mission in life to be mean to me, daily :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    That his mission in regards to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    I'd love to hear Hyper Music. Though I realise it won't happen.
    http://twitter.com/Bellamy_Matt/stat...1092074717184#

O RLY?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.