The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Is her bum pregnant too? :lolwut:
Original post by Stray_talk

Original post by Stray_talk
Is her bum pregnant too? :lolwut:

I know haha I thought that too!shes lumpy on both sides!
I think pregnancy makes your spine bend so you get a prominent arse
ugh:

it's probably a tad more tiring for the women actually popping babies out of their supermassive black holes
*joins*

Should've joined when I signed up to TSR. :tongue:

Also, it is bad that 95%+ of my favourited videos on youtube are Muse-related? :tongue: :ninja:
Original post by RedDevilThing

*joins*

Should've joined when I signed up to TSR. :tongue:

Also, it is bad that 95%+ of my favourited videos on youtube are Muse-related? :tongue: :ninja:

not at all bad in the slightest! I have far too many watched muse videos on youtube as well

not much is happening in the muse thread at the min. I'm looking forward to seeing Baby Bellamy though, it can't be too long now
Original post by museobsessed
not at all bad in the slightest! I have far too many watched muse videos on youtube as well

not much is happening in the muse thread at the min. I'm looking forward to seeing Baby Bellamy though, it can't be too long now

Maybe Manson should make a mini-Mattocaster to celebrate the event. :tongue:

I haven't really been following this story so do we know the gender of the baby or not?

Maybe Manson should make a mini-Mattocaster to celebrate the event. :tongue:

I haven't really been following this story so do we know the gender of the baby or not?

haha yes they should!!
and no, Matt and Kate apparently want to keep it a surprise. She thinks its a girl though, just on intuition
Reply 5867
I hope they have some normal-ish names in mind. Nothing fancy thanks :p:
Don't be stupid... they'll probably name it after some genus of orangutan or a variety of corn or something like that...
Oh god I didn't think of that. I mean I trust kate to choose normal names (Ryder is dull and american but its normal) but matt? I can imagine him getting overexcited and calling it zeta or something crazy! :p:
Hopefully she'll reign him in!
hope so. I wonder if he'll post a pic like Chris did
Maybe not though, seeing as Kate is much more famous than Chris is and the media will want to see her new baby
http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/

Absolute ****ing bull****. This just proves that these kinds of polls are *******s. All it is is stupid fanboys voting in their droves.

Yeah, go on, neg me if you want, but I think I know which of Muse or Live Aid will be talked about in 50 years' time.
Original post by JohnnySPal

http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/

Absolute ****ing bull****. This just proves that these kinds of polls are *******s. All it is is stupid fanboys voting in their droves.

Yeah, go on, neg me if you want, but I think I know which of Muse or Live Aid will be talked about in 50 years' time.

can't tell if serious
That is completely serious. But I agree.... muse is nothing compared to live aid... even just the queen gig would be better!
wait... does the "greatest gig" mean at the new arena? If you mean the old stadium then sure its live aid, but at the new stadium it has to be Muse
Original post by Jehuty^
I hope they have some normal-ish names in mind. Nothing fancy thanks :p:

"Fillip"
or
"Unintended"
Original post by museobsessed
wait... does the "greatest gig" mean at the new arena? If you mean the old stadium then sure its live aid, but at the new stadium it has to be Muse

Greatest event ever. So they have the 1956 FA cup final in there as well, for example.

Greatest event ever. So they have the 1956 FA cup final in there as well, for example.

ah.
meh to football.
still, Muse fans rule for making that happen
I've been meaning to et into Muse for a wile now - what songs would you all recommend? I only really know the mainstream ones :ninja: (Uprising, SBH etc)

Quick Reply

Latest