Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.3am.co.uk/kate-hudson-is-...regnant/27848/

Is her bum pregnant too? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Is her bum pregnant too? :lolwut:
    I know haha I thought that too!shes lumpy on both sides!
    I think pregnancy makes your spine bend so you get a prominent arse

ReputationRep:
    ugh:

it's probably a tad more tiring for the women actually popping babies out of their supermassive black holes

ReputationRep:
    *joins*

Should've joined when I signed up to TSR.

Also, it is bad that 95%+ of my favourited videos on youtube are Muse-related? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevilThing)
    *joins*

Should've joined when I signed up to TSR.

Also, it is bad that 95%+ of my favourited videos on youtube are Muse-related? :ninja:
    not at all bad in the slightest! I have far too many watched muse videos on youtube as well

not much is happening in the muse thread at the min. I'm looking forward to seeing Baby Bellamy though, it can't be too long now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    not at all bad in the slightest! I have far too many watched muse videos on youtube as well

not much is happening in the muse thread at the min. I'm looking forward to seeing Baby Bellamy though, it can't be too long now
    Maybe Manson should make a mini-Mattocaster to celebrate the event.

I haven't really been following this story so do we know the gender of the baby or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevilThing)
    Maybe Manson should make a mini-Mattocaster to celebrate the event.

I haven't really been following this story so do we know the gender of the baby or not?
    haha yes they should!!
    and no, Matt and Kate apparently want to keep it a surprise. She thinks its a girl though, just on intuition

ReputationRep:
    I hope they have some normal-ish names in mind. Nothing fancy thanks :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be stupid... they'll probably name it after some genus of orangutan or a variety of corn or something like that...

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I didn't think of that. I mean I trust kate to choose normal names (Ryder is dull and american but its normal) but matt? I can imagine him getting overexcited and calling it zeta or something crazy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully she'll reign him in!

ReputationRep:
    hope so. I wonder if he'll post a pic like Chris did
    Maybe not though, seeing as Kate is much more famous than Chris is and the media will want to see her new baby

ReputationRep:
    http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/

Absolute ****ing bull****. This just proves that these kinds of polls are *******s. All it is is stupid fanboys voting in their droves.

Yeah, go on, neg me if you want, but I think I know which of Muse or Live Aid will be talked about in 50 years' time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    http://greatestevent.wembleystadium.com/

Absolute ****ing bull****. This just proves that these kinds of polls are *******s. All it is is stupid fanboys voting in their droves.

Yeah, go on, neg me if you want, but I think I know which of Muse or Live Aid will be talked about in 50 years' time.
    can't tell if serious

ReputationRep:
    That is completely serious. But I agree.... muse is nothing compared to live aid... even just the queen gig would be better!

ReputationRep:
    wait... does the "greatest gig" mean at the new arena? If you mean the old stadium then sure its live aid, but at the new stadium it has to be Muse

(Original post by Jehuty^)
    I hope they have some normal-ish names in mind. Nothing fancy thanks :p:
    "Fillip"
    or
    "Unintended"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    wait... does the "greatest gig" mean at the new arena? If you mean the old stadium then sure its live aid, but at the new stadium it has to be Muse
    Greatest event ever. So they have the 1956 FA cup final in there as well, for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Greatest event ever. So they have the 1956 FA cup final in there as well, for example.
    ah.
    meh to football.
    still, Muse fans rule for making that happen

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.