Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    people are asking him to dye his hair red again for reading and leeds. he should do it
    Yeah, that would be brilliant! Or blue/blonde again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Yeah, that would be brilliant! Or blue/blonde again!
    red is better though

ReputationRep:
    red is better though
    Lol true.

Hoping he brings back the DeLorean; that would be brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    OMG I got a neg for saying I liked Matts goth phase. weird people

ReputationRep:
    OMG I got a neg for saying I liked Matts goth phase. weird people
    I got a neg the other day for telling someone that I did chemistry, physics and geography for A2 and AS maths and didn't have a problem with it and advising that if the person asking wanted to do science for A level then she should.

ReputationRep:
    Been browsing through the Rock Band music store making a list of what stuff I want to download... still only Hysteria on there Muse Wise

ReputationRep:

Matt's lastest tweet. Couldn't have said it better myself

ReputationRep:
    We have a picture of Bing! Apparently its from Matt's twitter (i've not been online the whole weekend)
    so. damn. cute

ReputationRep:
    I believe it is, and he is pretty damned cute!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    I believe it is, and he is pretty damned cute!
    I mean durrr, hes got Matt as a father :p:

ReputationRep:
    I mean durrr, hes got Matt as a father :p:
    True... but recently I've become less and less interested in Mr Bellamy's looks... he used to look good with the longer hair (BHAR and earlier) but now the shorter hair and the terrible facial hair just isn't good. Dom on the other hand... nom.

ReputationRep:
    True... but recently I've become less and less interested in Mr Bellamy's looks... he used to look good with the longer hair (BHAR and earlier) but now the shorter hair and the terrible facial hair just isn't good. Dom on the other hand... nom.
    humm. I agree about the facial hair but I generally like his actual hair. Generally I love my men scruffy and beardy but Matt doesn't look good like that and his goatees are laughable. Also, cannot deny that Kate is pretty and will herself have helped with the cuteness factor
    I've never really been a "drooling over Dom" person

Chris all the way.
    Slam that bass :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Chris all the way.
    Slam that bass :teeth:
    oooo err :p:

ReputationRep:
    humm. I agree about the facial hair but I generally like his actual hair. Generally I love my men scruffy and beardy but Matt doesn't look good like that and his goatees are laughable. Also, cannot deny that Kate is pretty and will herself have helped with the cuteness factor
    I've never really been a "drooling over Dom" person
    When I was younger I was a Matt fan and over the years I've slowly changed to a Dom fan. Chris has a slot for admiration for me but not attractiveness.

ReputationRep:
    Reading in 3 days with Muse in 6 days!!! Ahhh i can't wait! Anybody else going?

ReputationRep:
    I wish. Still should be good to see Origin played in full, even if it is just on TV :/

ReputationRep:
    this time in 4 days I will be excitedly awaiting muse in, what will hopefully be, a nicer crowd than the standard reading ***** (no offence reading-goers!)

Super jealous of all those who with have the treat of the whole of OoS! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    this time in 4 days I will be excitedly awaiting muse in, what will hopefully be, a nicer crowd than the standard reading ***** (no offence reading-goers!)
    Oh, it will be. (I've been to both). Well, unless it's changed in the last few years, anyway.

I really hope they put in an equal effort for both shows, and ideally play identical set lists. If they give Reading an extra rare or two I will be properly ****ed off. They've pulled that one before, with the first O2 night having a ****e set missing the likes of MK Ultra.

I must say, my excitement does seem to be resulting in a lot of needless angst :p:

I'm totally picking up an Origin t-shirt when I'm there. I like the one they've put up on the muse.mu website.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.