Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I didn't even know there was another baby to come after Buster. I am a bad fan
    Same. I had no idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wednesday Bass)
    How many is that now?

Credit where it's due, mind.
    its 6 I believe

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Aha - the thread I have been looking for since joining this forum

ReputationRep:
    I miss Muse. New album already pleaseeeee

btw guys, do you follow Tom Kirk on twitter? hes hilarious and he sometimes posts teaser pictures of them making the album

ReputationRep:

btw guys, do you follow Tom Kirk on twitter? hes hilarious and he sometimes posts teaser pictures of them making the album
    I am not on the twitters :sexface:

New decent album please
    They've gone to the dogs a bit of late :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    New decent album please
    They've gone to the dogs a bit of late :eyebrow:
    Unfortunately I have to agree, it's always OoS and Showbiz I find myself listening to the most. Though it is strange because I'm never sure why I enjoy those albums the most, the other three all have very good songs but I don't enjoy them as much.

(Original post by RedDevilThing)
    Unfortunately I have to agree, it's always OoS and Showbiz I find myself listening to the most. Though it is strange because I'm never sure why I enjoy those albums the most, the other three all have very good songs but I don't enjoy them as much.
    I know it's guaranteed murder to post something like I did in a Muse thread so thanks for your support

ReputationRep:
    I know it's guaranteed murder to post something like I did in a Muse thread so thanks for your support
    I thought Muse fans were mostly in agreement that the earlier stuff was better? :dontknow:

(Original post by RedDevilThing)
    I thought Muse fans were mostly in agreement that the earlier stuff was better? :dontknow:
    No idea, but a lot of die hards don't like the idea that Muse can be less than good

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but a lot of die hards don't like the idea that Muse can be less than good
    That's because they can't be less than amazing. ;P

I guess i love all of their stuff, even though I discovered the earlier stuff first. I think each album has it's own flavour, and I like what all of them taste like (metaphorically). I really don't listen to Showbiz enough, or OoS for that matter. I don't actually think I can pick a favourite album though. If I had to choose a favourite song it'd be Invincible probably, or maybe Exogenesis Part 3: Redemption. One of the two.

ReputationRep:
    I started on Absolution, then OoS and Showbiz and then was around when BHAR and Resistance came out... I'm kinda bored of the last two albums to be honest, they're not as much my cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    I started on Absolution, then OoS and Showbiz and then was around when BHAR and Resistance came out..
    :ditto:

I have not listened to Muse in aaaages actually

oh apart from Stockholm Syndrome :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was generally agreed, at least amongst TSR members?

I still think BHaR is a very good album, though, so for me they only have to redeem themselves for their most recent effort. I can see why people would disagree with that statement, mind.

More Muse :muse:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I thought it was generally agreed, at least amongst TSR members?

I still think BHaR is a very good album, though, so for me they only have to redeem themselves for their most recent effort. I can see why people would disagree with that statement, mind.

More Muse :muse:
    And thus, the new guy is opposed to the whole of the rest of the TSR community. :P I LOVE the Resistance album - I like the direction its taken. Don't get me wrong - the other albums are amazing too. It's just I seem to be the only one who likes resistance just as much as the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quornslice)
    And thus, the new guy is opposed to the whole of the rest of the TSR community. I LOVE the Resistance album - I like the direction its taken. Don't get me wrong - the other albums are amazing too. It's just I seem to be the only one who likes resistance just as much as the others.
    Me too! I loved the Resistance album. :muse:!

:adore: They are damn epic! :adore:

<3 x

ReputationRep:
    And thus, the new guy is opposed to the whole of the rest of the TSR community. :P I LOVE the Resistance album - I like the direction its taken. Don't get me wrong - the other albums are amazing too. It's just I seem to be the only one who likes resistance just as much as the others.
    new guy? JohnnySPal has been around for a while :p:

for the record every album muse have done has songs that I could not live without on, its just the ratio of good songs:not so great songs that changes and yes, its got more to the bad or meh side recently. I still think the resistance is better than BHaR

ReputationRep:
    new guy? JohnnySPal has been around for a while :p:

for the record every album muse have done has songs that I could not live without on, its just the ratio of good songs:not so great songs that changes and yes, its got more to the bad or meh side recently. I still think the resistance is better than BHaR
    I was talking about myself. :P As in i'd just found this thread a few days ago, and suddenly I was the only one who thought resistance was as good as the others. It also might be partly to do with my obsession with the book 1984 by George Orwell - the book the album was based around.

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about myself. :P As in i'd just found this thread a few days ago, and suddenly I was the only one who thought resistance was as good as the others. It also might be partly to do with my obsession with the book 1984 by George Orwell - the book the album was based around.
    ohhh. sorry

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.