(Original post by Gaara.)
    i don't have the album :emo:
    Msn friend sent it to me today :coma:
    I wanna listen. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    i don't have the album :emo:
    Msn friend sent it to me today :coma:
    Well assuming its actually genuine, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah assuming
    But it has a sort of hysteria feel to it :top:
    Better than uprising imo

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I'll wait until Zane plays it. He's actually rocking out for once tonight, better than last time when we had to listen to that Jay Z interview before he played USoE lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah assuming
    Better than uprising imo
    :drool:

ReputationRep:
    for those crazy fools who can't wait 3 more minutes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiAooI9mL6E

but yeahh 3 more minutes :party:

I want to hear the REST, I hope they're not showing us their best songs (in their opinion) first.. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    btw about Zane rocking out, after the last three tracks, i retract my statement :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah assuming
    Better than uprising imo
    Great. Now The next month will be a living hell. I can't wait now :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry

ReputationRep:
    IT'S ON NOW :woo: :woo:

Actually I'm a bit meh so far... THEY WILL NOT CONTROL US. Yeah...

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry
    Or you could just... you know... :creep:

ReputationRep:
    It's a wee bit generic, especially the repeated "SO COME ON!". But I like the chorus, his vocals sound different, and with the layers of vocals it sounds distorted even though its not. A good track to release as a single I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Actually i would say its like a little of hysteria, starlight and overdue :yep:

ReputationRep:
    To the person who said they had a song other than USoE or Uprising are mistaken. Did a bit of reading up on it, and it turns out they're by a Spanish band :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Muse - The Groove :coma:

Must be one of my favourite muse songs. Almost sexy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think MUSE are rearded too highly for their lyrics, but my GOD thus far they're kinda ***** on The Resistance. Are they trying to make some kind of point? I dunno...

I like Uprising, but it's a little repetitive. The solo was good IMO.

Arctic Monkeys' song was alright too. I'm amazed I think that because it takes ******' ages for any AM song to grow on me. I hated their first album for about a year and a half...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're holding back on showing the real good stuff before the album comes out :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Discounting this single (which is meant to be a protest song against fat cats), he seems to be sticking to his old conspiracy theories. The whole concept of the Grand Chessboard and the United States of Eurasia are just the kind of source that Bellamy loved to use for his lyrics, particularly on the last two albums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I don't think MUSE are rearded too highly for their lyrics, but my GOD thus far they're kinda ***** on The Resistance. Are they trying to make some kind of point? I dunno...

I like Uprising, but it's a little repetitive. The solo was good IMO.

Arctic Monkeys' song was alright too. I'm amazed I think that because it takes ******' ages for any AM song to grow on me. I hated their first album for about a year and a half...
    I agree on the lyrics statement.

And Arctics album has leaked. The way it's going Arctics are going to give a better album than Muse. One thing's for sure the lead Arctic single is far stronger and better for me. I like the Arctics, but I do think Muse are more talented and i prefer them too for albums like Absolution and OOS despite the bands being rather different, so i think it's a damn shame if Muse's album isn't going to be a lot better than these 2 tracks. Maybe they're going to surprise us though, by giving 2 poor songs, and then shocking us by giving us a brilliant album which doesn't feature those 2 tracks. One can dream anyway ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.