Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Might as well post the links anyway, but ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    thanks for that link, I assume he would sing in French if the song hes covering in it. You can get the lyrics to that song online though
    love the video btw, your flat looks damn sexy

i'm excited about the official website I reckon its just a re doing of the website and maybe the treasure, not a new song
    Our flat propa bo kicks ass

I was so, so miserable for the first five months I lived in London. I couldn't find anywhere to live (the distance from Yorkshire was the killer) so I ended up living in a houseshare kind of thing; with a nocturnal, disgusting, selfish alcoholic live-in landlord old enough to be my grandmother (and who was one). I basically didn't sleep blegh. It's like the Red Dwarf quote: I felt like I'd been pushed out of an aeroplane, only to land in the swimming pool at the Playboy Mansion.

Museobsessed posted in certain back room threads. Should I say which? :holmes:

To keep on topic, latest twitter pic (ehehehehe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Our flat propa bo kicks ass

I was so, so miserable for the first five months I lived in London. I couldn't find anywhere to live (the distance from Yorkshire was the killer) so I ended up living in a houseshare kind of thing; with a nocturnal, disgusting, selfish alcoholic live-in landlord old enough to be my grandmother (and who was one). I basically didn't sleep blegh. It's like the Red Dwarf quote: I felt like I'd been pushed out of an aeroplane, only to land in the swimming pool at the Playboy Mansion.

Museobsessed posted in certain back room threads. Should I say which? :holmes:

To keep on topic, latest twitter pic (ehehehehe)

looks like it
    aww that flat sounds ****, why did you put up with it for so long (and why the hell did you wanna be in London!)
    ha ha yeh I did. The top one is pretty good but the bottom one just shows my fat thighs. meh
    your image didn't work so i'm gunna link the last three pictures:
    http://twitpic.com/9wdj5
    http://twitpic.com/9zy5c
    http://twitpic.com/a0a9w -lol

ReputationRep:
    looks like it
    aww that flat sounds ****, why did you put up with it for so long (and why the hell did you wanna be in London!)
    ha ha yeh I did. The top one is pretty good but the bottom one just shows my fat thighs. meh
    your image didn't work so i'm gunna link the last three pictures:
    http://twitpic.com/9wdj5
    http://twitpic.com/9zy5c
    http://twitpic.com/a0a9w -lol
    Last image worked perfectly for me. YA SWINE.

I came to London because there was a job going there, basically. Plus I knew I'd be very close to at least three people I lived with throughout uni, so I knew I wouldn't be alone (I live with one of them nao). The recession bites ass m'dear. I put up with the flat for so long mainly because my current flatmate wanted to stay in his place a little longer. I grinned and eared it, knowing for sure I'd be really happy in my next plae when the time came.

My advice to peeps is this: NEVER look for places to live on flatsharing websites. They're awful awful awful. Don't do it kids.

Hang on, wait, did you post in the knickers thread? :eek: I wasn't even referring to that! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Last image worked perfectly for me. YA SWINE.

I came to London because there was a job going there, basically. Plus I knew I'd be very close to at least three people I lived with throughout uni, so I knew I wouldn't be alone (I live with one of them nao). The recession bites ass m'dear. I put up with the flat for so long mainly because my current flatmate wanted to stay in his place a little longer. I grinned and eared it, knowing for sure I'd be really happy in my next plae when the time came.

My advice to peeps is this: NEVER look for places to live on flatsharing websites. They're awful awful awful. Don't do it kids.

Hang on, wait, did you post in the knickers thread? :eek: I wasn't even referring to that! :teeth:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes I did :o:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I didn't :ninja:

Just found one of those annoying note things on Facebook. You know, where they give you questions, or certain criteria, and expect you to fill them in. But in this one, you could only fill it in using song titles from one artist.

Guess who I chose :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My Life According to Muse
    Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
    Muse

Are you a male or female:
    Jimmy Kane

Describe yourself:
    Uno

How do you feel:
    Yes Please

Describe where you currently live:
    Supermassive Black Hole

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
    Starlight

Your favourite form of transportation:
    Hysteria

Your best friend is:
    The Groove

You and your best friends are:
    Endlessly

What's the weather like:
    Shine Acoustic

Favourite time of day:
    Dark Shines

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
    In Your World

What is life to you:
    Unintended

[EDIT]Typical. I was just about to go to bed, and the hot girl I met on Friday night starts talking to me over Facebook chat.

She's initiating the chat. This looks good for me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yes I did :o:
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't posted in here before, but figure now is better than never! Muse have been one of my favourite bands for over 4 years now, adore them!! So hey fellow museians

ReputationRep:
    Muse Society on here sucks, too much sh1tty spam.....

For the record Absolution is their best album for tracks like Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Hysteria, Time Is Running Out and Fury. Hope the new album is like that album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)

For the record Absolution is their best album for tracks like Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Hysteria, Time Is Running Out and Fury. Hope the new album is like that album.
    :upyours:

We've been pretty on topic recently.

ReputationRep:
    vaffanculo, brutto stronzo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Hum no nevermind this was confusing from the start.

Hong Kong ey - why? :eek2:
    Holidays, visiting the father, the usual.
    It's become an annual thing considering he lives there. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :upyours:

We've been pretty on topic recently.
    Sorry Solid :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Holidays, visiting the father, the usual.
    It's become an annual thing considering he lives there. :grin:
    ooo fun fun

Does this mean you'll miss whatever is beyond that countdown timer on muse.mu? :puppyeyes: (keeping it OT :shifty:)

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for The Resistance. Sounds so epic.

ReputationRep:

We do keep it on topic wherever possible. It's kinda hard though when they're doing bugger all between albums though isn't it?

Also, learn the difference between fact and opinion. I think you're a little rep whore trolling ******* what needs a life, but I don't go shouting that as if it's true. If you don't like the thread, steer clear. Simple as. Other Muse threads pop up all the time that you can contribute to.

ReputationRep:
    Also, learn the difference between fact and opinion. I think you're a little rep whore trolling ******* what needs a life, but I don't go shouting that as if it's true. If you don't like the thread, steer clear. Simple as. Other Muse threads pop up all the time that you can contribute to.
    Owned :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    We do keep it on topic wherever possible. It's kinda hard though when they're doing bugger all between albums though isn't it?

lulz get a life :rofl: Why are people so serious here, bit ironic to what i have seen! I even said Muse are great :p:

ReputationRep:
    So, what's happening at 10 tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    lulz get a life :rofl: Why are people so serious here, bit ironic to what i have seen! I even said Muse are great :p:
    You're the one saying we clog up the thread with spam trying to bring the tone of the thread to a serious level :ninjagirl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.