You repped me? :wtf:

I want da symphony innit :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    You repped me? :wtf:

I want da symphony innit :sad:
    it didn't work. stupid time limits I forgot to tell you sorry

ReputationRep:
    "People like you make me angry and churn inside. I'm sorry but posts some of you make on this thread make me sick and make me almost embarrassed to like the great Muse."-from Benmh32. Worth all of 0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    "People like you make me angry and churn inside. I'm sorry but posts some of you make on this thread make me sick and make me almost embarrassed to like the great Muse."-from Benmh32. Worth all of 0
    Hahaha.

I must say, After 15 listens or so, Uprising is growing on me. Maybe the album won't be so bad after all.

ReputationRep:
    Yup - and i know it's worth nothing, ultimately it's rep, do people care about a few small blobs? Just trying to get a message through to some of you ... Trying to help. Any fanbase with obvious obsessions annoy me greatly. Muse and Radiohead are the 2 main annoyances for me in that area. I like Muse though, Radiohead not so much. Much need to post it on here though, it's off topic enough as it is this thread is ... Rep is a private matter mwahaha and i didn't post the message on this thread for a reason - to avoid arguments which you obviously must like :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Yup - and i know it's worth nothing, ultimately it's rep, do people care about a few small blobs? Just trying to get a message through to some of you ... Trying to help. Any fanbase with obvious obsessions annoy me greatly. Muse and Radiohead are the 2 main annoyances for me in that area. I like Muse though, Radiohead not so much. Much need to post it on here though, it's off topic enough as it is this thread is ... Rep is a private matter mwahaha and i didn't post the message on this thread for a reason - to avoid arguments which you obviously must like :rofl:
    *response*

ReputationRep:
    *response*
    You edited it out. I'm disappointed.

ReputationRep:
    Im sure if you look hard enough there will be cults to be found...

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

I have no Internets at home for two days, and he's already trolling again.

Oh, and I have a message for you all, especially Stray (:hubba:) that can only be expressed through the medium of interpretive dance YouTube video!

MJ. Most obsessive fans in the world.

ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)

ta
    I agree actually, i've come across some right sad cases on MJ forums, i can understand a kind of obsession on him though due to the unfair controversy that surrounded him and what he bought to music too. But for younger audiences Muse and Radiohead are definitely the most obsessive for me. Anyway, for the tool who said i'm trolling, you should notice what i said was in private but was posted here. It didn't need to be.

I agree actually, i've come across some right sad cases on MJ forums, i can understand a kind of obsession on him though due to the unfair controversy that surrounded him and what he bought to music too. But for younger audiences Muse and Radiohead are definitely the most obsessive for me. Anyway, for the tool who said i'm trolling, you should notice what i said was in private but was posted here. It didn't need to be.
    I think you'll be hard pushed not to find obsessive fans anywhere. True there are some more obvious than others but I guess that just how it goes.

'nuff of the hate people mmkay.

ReputationRep:
    I think you'll be hard pushed not to find obsessive fans anywhere. True there are some more obvious than others but I guess that just how it goes.

'nuff of the hate people mmkay.
    I can't help it if people annoy me incessantly.....

I can't help it if people annoy me incessantly.....
    I was being general - aimed at people in the thread.

ReputationRep:
    I was being general - aimed at people in the thread.
    Well thanks.

I just got negged again by some sad case. :rofl: Just because i call people obsessive... and i wasn't at fault for this one, if you notice who started it alll. If you notice my contribution on here hasn't been bad since. I'm keeping my opinions out of the thread but they're being brought back in. Ironic mucho?

ReputationRep:

ta
    I point you to the Toon and their as yet endless list of messiahs to worship. Except Bobby Robson, he was one that was worthy of it.

(Original post by Banburyhammer)
    I point you to the Toon and their as yet endless list of messiahs to worship. Except Bobby Robson, he was one that was worthy of it.
    Oh I know, my better half is one of them :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot about football. Hehe, don't i know a few people who's lives revolve around the local club :p:

ReputationRep:
    So Come On!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    But for younger audiences Muse and Radiohead are definitely the most obsessive for me.
    I dunno, MCR fans are pretty damned obsessive.

Anyways...

Day Three, and the housemates still have no Internet (until at least 3:30) [/Northern Accent]

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.