Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hope those Teignmouth gigs go ahead next month... I mean, I'm already going to the o2 in November, but I'd love to go locally too, 10 minutes drive to see Muse FTW.

ReputationRep:
    So the Teignmouth gigs are still a rumour?

I wish they could've done that 6-odd years ago, when I lived really close.

ReputationRep:
    I think the local council peeps are making a final decision on the 17th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Oh God, don't mention N-Dubz, he is perhaps the worst person in music EVER hehe. Jay-Z is excellent though, don't diss a great :eek:
    He's the act for our freshers ball this year, I think I may cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Emma is up late :eek:
    I was in Hong Kong, time difference my dear!
    But Emma's back... so no lacking of posts anymore not that you missed me :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who thought N-Dubz were a group not one guy rapping? :ninjagirl: Or am I confusing N-Dubz with someone else? Or have I just shamed myself that I knew this.. edit: oh wait no, Benmh92 referred to Dappy as Dappy..

N-Dubz:
    No?

anyway, i'm getting my new phone soon and I can't wait to change my ringtone to what my inbox message alert used to be.. :king1: (yes, it's muse related.. and yes, it is the clip of their perfomance at Radio 1's Big Weekend where Matt yells "Hey you crazy kids!" :angelblush:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    anyway, i'm getting my new phone soon and I can't wait to change my ringtone to what my inbox message alert used to be.. :king1: (yes, it's muse related.. and yes, it is the clip of their perfomance at Radio 1's Big Weekend where Matt yells "Hey you crazy kids!" :angelblush:)
    LAWL!

And that girl is fiiiiiit! Just a shame she's associated with **** music :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    LAWL!

And that girl is fiiiiiit! Just a shame she's associated with **** music :sad:
    No, no. Calling N-Dubz (or however it is spelt) **** music is an insult to actual **** music. They take it so much further it's irretrievable!

ReputationRep:

Yundi Li > Matt Bellamy I'm afraid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)

Yundi Li > Matt Bellamy I'm afraid...
    Yundi Li playing La Campanella > Life.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    N Dubz aren't that bad tbh. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    N Dubz aren't that bad tbh. :nah:
    *castrates Nat's testiclesovaries*

Bad Natty!

ReputationRep:
    I wish Belgian iTunes would update their 'Uprising' single. Honestly, there's no artwork or nothing. Oh and the *******s are charging a whole 30 cents more for popular singles... not that I mind - it's just a bit cheeky tha's all.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Muse's Twitter recently? It says that www.twitter.com/musewire no longer exists!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !!Lauren)
    Has anyone seen Muse's Twitter recently? It says that www.twitter.com/musewire no longer exists!! :eek:
    www.twitter.com/muse :yep:

Also, Get a free shaaaaaaaaag from Matt. Maybe. *ahem*.

Also, http://"http://theresistance.net.au/...m intrigued... :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    www.twitter.com/muse :yep:
    *PHEW*

ReputationRep:
    So, Teignmouth has been confirmed for 4th & 5th of Sept. Rumour has it locals get ticket priority. Or something. I want to go.

ReputationRep:
    HEY YOU CRAZY KIDS =O

I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms. Needs mah fix of teh Stray. Might help if Pheebs put some effort in :whip:

ReputationRep:
    argh im like in cornwall then, so i cud go as its not toooooo far, maybe :P

ReputationRep:
    There are 30 second previews of every song from the Resistance now on Itunes. All I can say is...

I just heard the Resistance and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.