ReputationRep:
    I want a video of the CD screwup.

'Sorry, I've forgotten it'

/whole crowd

'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!'

ReputationRep:
    yeh, it was pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    Edit : ah never mind, seemed the guy removed the video already of the CD screw up, lol.

er... gotta say something now to avoid a useless post. the songs sound better than they did in the 30 second previews, thats a good thing i guess.

ReputationRep:
    Aww I would have liked to have seen him mess up :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqOU7pnCyZs

Not great sound quality, I'll see if I can fiind better.

ReputationRep:
    yup, and they're all better than USOE (even thou I do like that song)

Hah, I love him for that.

'**** it, I can't remember so you won't be having it'. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Just when I was beginning to like you :rolleyes:

Seriously, do you enjoy acting like a cu.nt for no reason?
    What. The. Fook. Are. You. On. About?

What the hell did i do wrong apart from state the obvious? Surely you can see the humour in calling The Resistance the album of the year when you have only heard 2 studio songs, and i'm sure the poster can too :p: Sure it could well be his album of the year and mine too maybe, we'll have to wait to find out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)

What the hell did i do wrong apart from state the obvious? Surely you can see the humour in calling The Resistance the album of the year when you have only heard 2 studio songs, and i'm sure the poster can too :p: Sure it could well be his album of the year and mine too maybe, we'll have to wait to find out!!
    To me, your reply hardly suggested that you were having a whimsical chuckle with the poster. The person you replied to even acknowledged the very thing you 'politely' pointed out :rolleyes:

Anywho, back to MUSE.

A WEEK TOMORROW!

I'm shocked by the lack of album leakage

ReputationRep:
    To me, your reply hardly suggested that you were having a whimsical chuckle with the poster. The person you replied to even acknowledged the very thing you 'politely' pointed out :rolleyes:

Anywho, back to MUSE.

A WEEK TOMORROW!

I'm shocked by the lack of album leakage
    Oh well didn't mean in a bad way.

Also i am disappointed by the late leakage. But it's also good. Albums that leak early tend to have me bored by the time they release!

ReputationRep:
    Anywho, back to MUSE.

A WEEK TOMORROW!
    BOOYAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)

(this post is in no way sarcastic or accusing. I'm actually interested in teh question)
    you say that we're basing the album on 2 studio tracks, which is true but for the people who've seen the other 3 live (like myself) do you think that the live version is insufficient to pass judgement on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    (this post is in no way sarcastic or accusing. I'm actually interested in teh question)
    you say that we're basing the album on 2 studio tracks, which is true but for the people who've seen the other 3 live (like myself) do you think that the live version is insufficient to pass judgement on?
    I would still say not. I mean it's still half an album. I personally can't pass judgment on an album until i've heard them all. Others may be different but i'm very particular with albums lol

I read somewhere that the album was supposed to leak today. Well it will leak by Friday i am pretty confident. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.
    No! leaks are bad

My senses have been deadened and I'm not that excited about the album. Sure, I still am excited to hear it properly but I dunno, there's been a lot of hype and it's a bit 'nyeh' after a while...

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I've been far too busy with FRENCH SCHOOL (ew) to be excited/worried/anything about the album.

Sad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    My senses have been deadened and I'm not that excited about the album. Sure, I still am excited to hear it properly but I dunno, there's been a lot of hype and it's a bit 'nyeh' after a while...

:getmecoat:
    :godancing:

TBH I can't say I'm that excited either. I'm feeling more, "well yeah, after all these months it's finally here. Spiffing good job, CD producing factory people..."

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone listening to muse night on radio 1?

ReputationRep:
    No.

Unless there are new songs i won't bother too.

ReputationRep:
    Watchin the highlights from their homecoming gig. Looks so great not just because I love them but because I grew up in Teignmouth and went to school with them. Wish I could have been there...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.