Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It leaked. :awesome:

I might just know where you can find it if anyone PM's me, not that I've downloaded it of course. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Not downloading it. It can wait. Aren't I a good boy?

Spoiler:
    Show
    My logic? I've been aboard the ******* hype train long enough, I may as well wait for the official release :rollseyes:

I'm sure I read all the tracks are going to be on muse.mu come Thursday anyway. Seems especially pointless to download if I remembered correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    anyone else crack up when matt starts singing in french?
    haha me. Ive heard french people say that his accent and pronounciaton is terrible on the song

The album is brilliant btw. I still need to listen to it a bit more to form a solid opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely amazing tbh. I was debating waiting until my copy arrives, but I couldn't resist (OH SEE WHAT I DID THERE).

I've got the DVD coming too anyway so that'll be a good watch.

I dunno about my favourite tracks. I really like Undisclosed Desires and Mk Ultra... and I still really like Uprising and Eurasia. Unnatural Selection is amazing as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nugiboy)
    haha me. Ive heard french people say that his accent and pronounciaton is terrible on the song
    ha, i can imagine it would be like a french person trying to sing in english and ending up sounding like lilly allen.

ah well i can safely say those 30 second clips don't do the songs justice. and i finally see what the fuss was about with unnatural selection after hearing the studio version.

ReputationRep:
    I've got the whole album. It really is excellent, and I think I'll buy it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent stuff. Was a bit unsure at first but after a few listens through i can confirm its great :P

ReputationRep:
    exogenesis may be the best piece of music to be recorded this decade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattjames)
    exogenesis may be the best piece of music to be recorded this decade.
    This makes me want to download it. I'm desperate to hear Exogenesis. I'm still holding out though

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I was foolish enough to start listening to some of their B Sides again. Makes me want to download the album more But I AM holding out. Been waiting so long, may as well now ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Me too. I was foolish enough to start listening to some of their B Sides again. Makes me want to download the album more But I AM holding out. Been waiting so long, may as well now ...
    I think I'm more excited for your verdict on the album than actually listening to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    I think I'm more excited for your verdict on the album than actually listening to it.
    lol :p: I think i will really like it from what i have heard so far. Not getting my hopes too high though just in case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    please don't encourage him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    please don't encourage him :rolleyes:
    That's what she said.

Or

I'll encourage you! :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Same

D:

I'm still holding out.

ReputationRep:
    I'm resisting the leak It's my birthday on monday too, excellent.

Is the second half of Zane's set anywhere online? It was great reliving the first half on muse night.

ReputationRep:
    Hating this album tbh, and Muse used to be my favourite band. Sounds like a mix of bad muse v bad queen v maroon 5. Exogenesis is great though, but thats the only track I'm enjoying so far. Disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    Legally listen to the Muse album now then :p:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009...use-resistance

ReputationRep:
    Some of you may have seen the Guitar Hero 5 comp on TSR, I decided to make a Resistance inspired entry lol: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7&postcount=87

Just thought some of you might like to see it ;P considering I haven't used PS in like 2/3 years properly I was quite pleased, heh.

ReputationRep:
    Unnatural selection is one hell of a song. Full of weird surprises!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.