Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    This is such a... Different album. Love it!

I Belong to You is wickid innit!

(yes, I'm working backward :p:)

EDIT: Okay, :wtf: at Unnatural Selection. Is it a grower, or just a pile of toss?
    Yes, I am not entirely sure why everyone is so hyped about Unnatural Selection. I am mean it's ok, but during every single listen of the song, my mind wanders meaning I'M BORED DURING THE SONG! I love Undisclosed Desires though!

I am afraid to say that I am not a fan of I Belong to You.
    No, no, no, no, no...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Yes, I am not entirely sure why everyone is so hyped about Unnatural Selection. I am mean it's ok, but during every single listen of the song, my mind wanders meaning I'M BORED DURING THE SONG! I love Undisclosed Desires though!

I am afraid to say that I am not a fan of I Belong to You.
    No, no, no, no, no...
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit relieved the tickets sold out before I could buy them. Kinda happy I'm not seeing them now... Don't think I'd want to hear these songs live and judging from the Teignmouth gig, it sounded a bit boring at times *SHOCK HORROR*

I'm just grateful I saw them during their 'Absolution' Tour.

*Swoons*

ReputationRep:
    I love I belong to you (until the french part) its such a sweet little happy love song.
    MK Ultra I kinda found a bit dull, not as good as it could be
    undisclosed desires is sexual
    guiding light did nothing for me
    USOE I really like now I know its not supposed to be serious
    I love: uprising, resistance, unnatural selection
    exogenesis was epic, but i'm not really into film scores and I kinda lost attention. The final part is so pretty though

all in all I think its awesome, better than BHAR

ReputationRep:
    hmm yeah, my mind always wanders during the quiet section of unnatural selection, but love the rest of the song.

MK Ultra could be even more awesome if it had some Slayer style double bass drumming during 3:42-3:56, that section was crying out for it, maybe live?

Again, love I belong to you, until the french part. well, its awesome coz its so preposterous, but i can't understand what hes saying, lol

also does anyone think his lyrics aren't as cringeworthy as usual?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    also does anyone think his lyrics aren't as cringeworthy as usual?
    No.

LOVE IS OUR RESIIIIISSTAANCE

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    "You are my muuuuuuuse"

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I belong to you :coma:

The beginning is just :love: and when Matt ''woops!'' :giggle:

I'm more excited about Editors new album now having seeing them a few days ago.

Yes, I know I shall now be lynched for saying that but the hype's too much for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sorreh matt

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely adore MK Ultra on the first listen. Haven't got to I Belong or Exo yet, but Undisclosed Desires and Uprising are awesome. Others need another listen.

Okay. Exogenesis is a flipping beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooze)
    "You are my muuuuuuuse"

:laugh:
    It it just me who heard 'you are my muuuuuuuu.....' then?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone Can Play Guitar

Might be a bit pricey for me, especially seeing as though I can't play :p:

ReputationRep:
    ive listened to the full album aswell, and my favorites are uprising, resistance, unnatural selection and MK Ultra, with MK Ultra the best out of the lot imo.

undisclosed desires is far too poppy for me, still got to get into it. i dont think i will ever like giuding light tbh, and if it wasnt for the french part in i belong to you then i would love that song.
    exogenesis is brilliant, not loving the first part, but part 2 and 3 is genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banburyhammer)
    It it just me who heard 'you are my muuuuuuuu.....' then?
    i heard "you are my mooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOO OOOOOoooOOOooOOOOO"

ReputationRep:
    MK Ultra and Exogenesis float my boat

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this has been posted but just in case, http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...de_Rendezvous/

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't too keane on the album when I first listened to it until Exogensis came on; which is just fantastic. After the 3rd listen it's growed on me and Guiding Light and MK Ultra stand out the most to me. I quite like 'I belong to you' too, however when the last minute kicks in I'm always like :lolwut:

Personally nothing they've done has topped OOS for me. :drool:

undisclosed desires is far too poppy for me
    Yeah, very poppy boyband material.

ReputationRep:
    I preordered my album last night
    AND THE USOE FLAG

(Original post by museobsessed)
    I preordered my album last night
    AND THE USOE FLAG
    Aha I think I love you. Pictures are in order :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Aha I think I love you. Pictures are in order :tongue:
    lol. ta :love:
    http://muse.mu/shop/product/163/unit...7/accessories/ -picture from the website. I'll take one of mine when it arrives and its up in my uni room

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.