Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    MK Ultra and Resistance are saweet! Would of included Uprising but I've listening to it far too much in the last fortnight or so. Still not sure if its as good as BHAR but its Muse so its freaking awesome no matter what order the albums end up.

I was surprised there were so many copies left in HMV (Manchester), just had visions of getting there and finding nothing left!

ReputationRep:
    It's already up on Spotify!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    Wooohoooo. I has the album now :grin:
    As in the CD + DVD one - thought it wouldn't come till later considering I'm a foreigner :tongue:
    Go back to Belgium :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    Din-Girls Aloud? really?
    It's not my fault!! The majority of them are fiit, and Matt really can't speak French, so he let's the funky music do the talking.

Besides, you love my oddities.

Naughty, naughty boy. :spank:
    Ooooo, do it more, my mistress! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Go back to Belgium :emo:
    I AM in Belgium. Might just watch that DVD of mine right noooow.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Ooooo, do it more, my mistress! :awesome:
    BOOYAH!

... No :cute:

ReputationRep:
    EMMA... is currently watching her Muse DVD.
    What a happy bunny she is, sitting on her hide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    It's not my fault!! The majority of them are fiit, and Matt really can't speak French, so he let's the funky music do the talking.

Besides, you love my oddities.
    did you read the spoiler?

ReputationRep:
    EMMA... is currently watching her Muse DVD.
    What a happy bunny she is, sitting on her hide.
    Dammit I want mine
    (I ordered it on Saturday so I wasn't expecting it to arrive yesterday. They seem to be pretty quick thou so maybe i'll get it today)

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I can't even remember when I ordered mine... it might have been just after Reading.
    Anyways, the DVD is actually rather interesting - would have liked more commentary though. Oh and more stupid moments. Although I thoroughly enjoyed Matt's headbanging.

ReputationRep:
    yay muse stupid moments. Matt headbangs? yay
    can't wait now

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I only just got it and I'm so over excited!! Saw them in Teignmouth last week, and seeing them again on my birthday in November, sooo excited now. I love Unnatural Selection and MK Ultra. I also love I Belong to you, and I actually loooove the French. Yes his accent/pronounciation are bad, but I love it anyway. Not sure about exogenesis tbh :confused: But everyone else seems to love it, so maybe it will grow on me.

ReputationRep:
    yeh exogenesis isn't my fave. its a bit too epic and long for me, i'm such a peasant :p:

ReputationRep:
    Exogenesis is by far the most moving song(s) on the album in my opinion :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Exogenesis is by far the most moving song(s) on the album in my opinion :grin:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, bought the album in Morrisons in my lunch hour in college. Just got home and started to listen to it now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Oh yes, bought the album in Morrisons in my lunch hour in college. Just got home and started to listen to it now
    You have such class :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    lol

Just listened to it, utter bull sh1te, all of it including Exogenesis :mad: :mad:

Only joking :rofl: It's bloody good and i can safely say Muse are back. From the first listen i really like Guiding Light, the last minute of Unnatural Selection and the whole of Exogenesis. It's all really good but those are the standouts so far Sounds much more solid than BHAR already and not getting the hate in the other thread as this does sound a lot better again! Exogenesis is just :coma:

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    You can all now rest in peace now i have posted a positive opinion of the new album

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.