Scroll to see replies

Muse are on Jools Holland tonight :jive:
MY LATEST OBSERVATION:

Introduction to MK Ultra:

Spoiler

Theme of Treasure Hunt, starring that bird Anneka Rice:

Spoiler

MY OTHER LATEST OBSERVATION:

That sound effect during I Belong To You. Does Matt do that thing where you make a sort of "pop" noise by pressing your index finger hard against the inside of your cheek and pushing outwards (so tha finger comes art tha gob)?
natty_d
Muse are on Jools Holland tonight :jive:

iplayer later :biggrin: yay
JohnnySPal
MY LATEST OBSERVATION:

Introduction to MK Ultra:

Spoiler

Theme of Treasure Hunt, starring that bird Anneka Rice:

Spoiler

MY OTHER LATEST OBSERVATION:

That sound effect during I Belong To You. Does Matt do that thing where you make a sort of "pop" noise by pressing your index finger hard against the inside of your cheek and pushing outwards (so tha finger comes art tha gob)?

Yeah it is - it's shown in the making of, quite funny if you ask me.
Oh and here's my observation from earlier on:

Spoiler

And here's the beginning of Guiding Light (only the beginnings sound similar might I add).

Spoiler

oh oh oh :sigh:

want muse nao
I don't have the monies to buy the album just yet so Spotify is my saviour. That said the ads are damned annoying especially when they appear to be every other song :sigh:
Stray_talk
I don't have the monies to buy the album just yet so Spotify is my saviour. That said the ads are damned annoying especially when they appear to be every other song :sigh:

Dude just sign into muse.mu and listen to the whole album there. Much better.

Just watched the DVD. Cross Pollination makes me want to learn MK Ultra Cross Pollination on the piano so soooo badly.
I just got an e-mail, my CD/DVD and flag arrive tomorrow :biggrin:
New MUSE album = soaring YouTube viewing figures. My Feeling Good vid is getting a smidge under 60 views per day now, while two months back it was a smidge above 20. Insanity!

:woo: at the flag. I want one but, well, I don't want my walls to be entirely covered in MUSE merchandise. I do need a new keyring, however; anyone know of any good MUSE ones?

Also, bleedin' nora...
JohnnySPal
New MUSE album = soaring YouTube viewing figures. My Feeling Good vid is getting a smidge under 60 views per day now, while two months back it was a smidge above 20. Insanity!

:woo: at the flag. I want one but, well, I don't want my walls to be entirely covered in MUSE merchandise. I do need a new keyring, however; anyone know of any good MUSE ones?

Also, bleedin' nora...

That is beautiful :coma:
nice album :puke:
i heard it for the first time yesterday, its ok, well its different :tongue:

i loved Exogenesis: Redemption though :coma:
theres been tons of twit pics recently. This is the latest:
http://twitpic.com/hv3dp
I quite like the gossip :biggrin: and Matt looks hawt
I just got my flag!!!!
CD/DVD isn't with it though :s-smilie:
JohnnySPal
Dude just sign into muse.mu and listen to the whole album there. Much better.

Just watched the DVD. Cross Pollination makes me want to learn MK Ultra Cross Pollination on the piano so soooo badly.

It's being an arse, won't let me retrieve my password even though I signed up, tells me my email is invade. Pah.
I'll just have to be a good fan and order it anyway.
Stray_talk
It's being an arse, won't let me retrieve my password even though I signed up, tells me my email is invade. Pah.
I'll just have to be a good fan and order it anyway.

True fans would have pre ordered their album or bought their album on or a day after release :eek:
I said 'good' not 'true' :tongue:
museobsessed
theres been tons of twit pics recently. This is the latest:
http://twitpic.com/hv3dp
I quite like the gossip :biggrin: and Matt looks hawt

Watch out Matt!! It's going to eat you!!
Dinendal Leralonde
Watch out Matt!! It's going to eat you!!

thats so harsh. she might have stupid eye make up but shes damn cool
museobsessed
thats so harsh. she might have stupid eye make up but shes damn cool

If by "damn cool" you mean "so very not" :awesome:

Was funny when she started ranting at the crowd at Rock City though, when they all booed off the support act, who was ******* terrible!!

Quick Reply

Latest