Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    If anyone remembers the infamous Live and Kicking video, they will love this one, EPIC WIN:

Ps. Congrats to Muse for outselling their nearest 3 rivals in the album charts combined.
    I :rofl: at that

(Original post by benmh92)
    Twilight should be banned.
    That said I do like the look of New Moon soundtrack.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    That said I do like the look of New Moon soundtrack.
    I'm predicting it as album of 2009 :p:

If only it was for a good film...

ReputationRep:
    Well i stand by Twilight should be banned. The soundtrack ... can be released ... but just not the film

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, happy birthday you son of a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benmh92)
    Well i stand by Twilight should be banned. The soundtrack ... can be released ... but just not the film
    Excellent suggestion.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday Jehu :woo:
    :party:
    :happybirthday:

ReputationRep:
    JEEEEEEHUUUUUUU,
    Joyeux anniversaire,
    Joyeux anniversaire,
    Joyeux anniversaire Jeeehhuuuuuuuu
    Joyeux anniversaaaaaaiiiree!

That'll do :tongue:
    Unless you want MOAR :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Happy anniversary-of-getting-pooped-out-of-yo'-momma's-vagina day

My life as I know it is now no more.

so.much.uni.work.
    and it's only day 2.

ReputationRep:
    awww. good luck han. I don't have lectures for this week and next then i'll be swamped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    My life as I know it is now no more.

so.much.uni.work.
    and it's only day 2.
    I have an actuarial exam I'm revising for on top of a full time job. Count yourself lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    JEEEEEEHUUUUUUU,
    Joyeux anniversaire,
    Joyeux anniversaire,
    Joyeux anniversaire Jeeehhuuuuuuuu
    Joyeux anniversaaaaaaiiiree!

That'll do :tongue:
    Unless you want MOAR :teeth:
    :whip:

Thanks everyone

(Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I have an actuarial exam I'm revising for on top of a full time job. Count yourself lucky
    I would say I do but I don't :tongue:
    It's just so mad I can't even begin to describe :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I have been listening to the new album the past few days and I absolutely love it!

I know some people don't like it as it's different to their previous work but I like how they've taken this new direction of clashing but not colliding classical and rock music. It shows how good they are that they have the balls to move away from a sound they know has been successful and try something new out.

I say my favourite songs right now are Unnatural Selection, United States of Eurasia, Uprising, I Belong To You (and am I the only one who likes the French part?!) and I think they've pulled something extraordinary off with Exogenesis.

Overall, I absolutely love the album. I think in a year I might look back and say this album is my favourite Muse album. It could have done with some more of them trademark guitar riffs but overall I think it's a brilliant album.

And BTW, can I join this soc? I've been on TSR for a few years now and I'm yet to be a member of any soc!

Bit late, haven't been around and ting, but I'm loving The Resistance. Uprising is my favourite walking song now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    MY CD FINALLY ARRIVED :ahee:

Will post more in detail later.

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost disappointed by how easy it was to get tickets in the pre-sale today. But equally I'm thinking it's fecking awesome. I love pre-sales

O2, standing, Thursday night :yeah:

Could easily have gotten Friday too, they were there for at least five minutes after I got mine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I'm almost disappointed by how easy it was to get tickets in the pre-sale today. But equally I'm thinking it's fecking awesome. I love pre-sales

O2, standing, Thursday night :yeah:

Could easily have gotten Friday too, they were there for at least five minutes after I got mine...
    :eek:

Easy?!?! What the hell are you on? :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

I was on from 8:55 till 10:30, always put in a queue (sp?) got to order twice but as soon as I pressed confirm, it said seats were no longer available..... one and a half hours and NOTHING, I'm seriously gutted :sad: Hoping I can get some tomorrow.... really, really hoping

Seetickets ****** up badly.

ReputationRep:
    Awhhh i din't realise they were selling today. Oh well i'm skint anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.