Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neillya1)
    :eek:

Easy?!?! What the hell are you on? :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

I was on from 8:55 till 10:30, always put in a queue (sp?) got to order twice but as soon as I pressed confirm, it said seats were no longer available..... one and a half hours and NOTHING, I'm seriously gutted :sad: Hoping I can get some tomorrow.... really, really hoping

Seetickets ****** up badly.
    At about 9.05 I got to the card details page, for both days, at least five times, and the site didn't crash once. Must be better for some than others I guess :confused:

I'm also liking the new auto refresh system See seem to have. Alll the 'tards will actually follow it while the impatient swines such as teh Pal beat 'em with their 15 refreshes every second :cool:

I must confess I was sorely tempted to buy another pair to stick on eBay, but I didn't in the end (some may say I resisted :ninja:). I do agree with the morals of not doing it, it's such easy money for absolutely no work. WHAT A FOOKIN' DILEMMA.

(Original post by benmh92)
    Awhhh i din't realise they were selling today. Oh well i'm skint anyway
    They're selling tomorrow as well. Today was the pre-sale, tomorrow is the general sale. Tomorrow will be a lot busier, but it won't be impossible. I'm surprised you didn't notice the news story, it's been there for about three days.

They must have a ********* of tickets left to sell if they can afford to have pre-sales for teh fans. I'm confused, but myeh I'll take it.

ReputationRep:
    Also, I'd like to add I'm now seeing MUSE twice, in two different countries, over the course of six days. CAN I HAVE SOME 'SPECT!? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome then! How much are the tickets? Still don't think i could afford them though

ReputationRep:
    I had a pretty good run in '03. Saw them at Maida Vale studios in a crowd of 100, then in birmingam, then in Milan where I bumped into Dom and Chris at a restaurant before the gig. All in the same month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    Also, I'd like to add I'm now seeing MUSE twice, in two different countries, over the course of six days. CAN I HAVE SOME 'SPECT!? :cool:

No, I could have had one of those tickets Share next time

But nah, that's awesome :yep: You lucky thing! :p:

I've never seen them yet :sad: every gig I've missed out on or not been able to get to!

Since 2001 as well

ReputationRep:
    What gigs are they selling for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulkpull)
    I had a pretty good run in '03. Saw them at Maida Vale studios in a crowd of 100, then in birmingam, then in Milan where I bumped into Dom and Chris at a restaurant before the gig. All in the same month!
    very very jealous (also, i was at that Brum gig. First ever Muse )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    very very jealous (also, i was at that Brum gig. First ever Muse )
    I wanted to make a sex joke, but I couldn't think of any way of working anything in that post. So...Um...

*humps* :hump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    What gigs are they selling for?
    Info here

I woulda posted the link before the pre-sale but I didn't wanna publicise my find too much until after I'd got mah tix :o:

General sale tomorrow. Go get 'em at 9am if you want more some.

ReputationRep:
    That really sucks. I got a test first thing in college tomorrow. And guess when lesson starts, yeh 9am. Oh well i couldn't afford it anyway

ReputationRep:
    May try and get some of those London ones.

Here's the letter that Matt wrote to Lily Allen about all the recent palaver. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=510410918

ReputationRep:
    It's probably worth buying the DVD version of The Resistance just for this:

I really really REALLY want to learn this. I can't be arsed to try to learn by ear so I need sheets

EDIT: Okaaay, so I started playing the piano, immediately hit the first D of Cross Pollination and went nuts. Despite what I said, ooh, half an hour ago, I pretty much have the first 30 seconds down

EDIT 2: :lulz:

ReputationRep:
    Nice stuff, you done any grades on a piano? Or you just learnt it all from ear?

ReputationRep:
    It's probably worth buying the DVD version of The Resistance just for this:

I really really REALLY want to learn this. I can't be arsed to try to learn by ear so I need sheets

EDIT: Okaaay, so I started playing the piano, immediately hit the first D of Cross Pollination and went nuts. Despite what I said, ooh, half an hour ago, I pretty much have the first 30 seconds down

Lanky git :p:

Show off!

That aside I think I'm slowly falling in love with your very clear piano finesse

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap, they released more tickets for O2?

I MISSED IT

I've got 4 sitting tickets and want standing Poooo

(Original post by ArchedEdge)
    Holy crap, they released more tickets for O2?

I MISSED IT

I've got 4 sitting tickets and want standing Poooo
    Ain't that bad, at least you're going. Better than most :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Ain't that bad, at least you're going. Better than most :tongue:
    But I could've easily got standing from the sounds of it!!

And to think if I'd just checked this thread yesterday/day before I would've known

(Original post by ArchedEdge)
    But I could've easily got standing from the sounds of it!!

And to think if I'd just checked this thread yesterday/day before I would've known
    Aww boo man, what's done is done :tongue: I've got sitting but it isn't quite the end of the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Aww boo man, what's done is done :tongue: I've got sitting but it isn't quite the end of the world
    Aww my mate tricked me, told me he managed to get lower tier seats....then told me he's already promised them to others

Oh well....I'll keep my eye on Musebay and hope something crops up!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.