(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I am now signed up :proud:
    *Highfives*

Did you get the message?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moroseblight)
    *Highfives*

Did you get the message?
    What message? Unless you mean the one about being a humint resource?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    What message? Unless you mean the one about being a humint resource?
    Yep, that's the one :yes: There were just some issues with it, people not receiving it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moroseblight)
    Yep, that's the one :yes: There were just some issues with it, people not receiving it.
    Oh I see, in that case yeah! :five:

ReputationRep:
    I have had no email

ReputationRep:
    GEOPOLITICAL EVENTS NOW NECESSITATE ACTIVATION OF THE STANDBY PLAN BRAVO NINER PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS GRAN AJEDREZ.

MARKERS INCLUDE REALTIME ASSESSMENT OF POLITICAL AND PUBLIC SENTIMENT AT -2.57 (KNIGHT INDEX), SOCIO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS AT [REDACTED], ENERGY STABILITY INDICATORS AT [REDACTED], GLOBAL MARKET VOLATILITY MARKERS AT [REDACTED] AND SOVEREIGN STATE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS AT [REDACTED].

FOR GRAN AJEDREZ TO BE FULLY ACTIVATED, APPROVAL HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR WIDESPREAD MOBILISATION OF INITIATED NON-CONVENTIONAL HUMINT RESOURCES.

GRAN AJEDREZ WILL BE ACTIVATED IN A PHASED PROCESS. SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF EACH PHASE WILL RESULT IN THE UNLOCKING AND DECRYPTION OF AN AUDIO BRIEFING. THE FULL PROJECT EURASIA / GRAN AJEDREZ AUDIO BRIEFING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD UPON SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF ALL PHASES.

PLEASE STAND BY AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FOR PRE-APPROVED HUMINT RESOURCE MOBILISATION.

There is blatently a song hidden somewhere on this site. Look at the bit in red...

Why the targets on the map? Hold down the first letter of each capital city? I dunno.

I#ve already proved I look wayyyy too much into this kind of shizzle, ignore me :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I have had no email
    It wasn't an email :no:

Just something that came up on the screen for me :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    The Briefing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    GEOPOLITICAL EVENTS NOW NECESSITATE ACTIVATION OF THE STANDBY PLAN BRAVO NINER PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS GRAN AJEDREZ.

MARKERS INCLUDE REALTIME ASSESSMENT OF POLITICAL AND PUBLIC SENTIMENT AT -2.57 (KNIGHT INDEX), SOCIO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS AT [REDACTED], ENERGY STABILITY INDICATORS AT [REDACTED], GLOBAL MARKET VOLATILITY MARKERS AT [REDACTED] AND SOVEREIGN STATE MILITARY EFFECTIVENESS AT [REDACTED].

FOR GRAN AJEDREZ TO BE FULLY ACTIVATED, APPROVAL HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR WIDESPREAD MOBILISATION OF INITIATED NON-CONVENTIONAL HUMINT RESOURCES.

GRAN AJEDREZ WILL BE ACTIVATED IN A PHASED PROCESS. SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF EACH PHASE WILL RESULT IN THE UNLOCKING AND DECRYPTION OF AN AUDIO BRIEFING. THE FULL PROJECT EURASIA / GRAN AJEDREZ AUDIO BRIEFING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD UPON SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF ALL PHASES.

PLEASE STAND BY AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FOR PRE-APPROVED HUMINT RESOURCE MOBILISATION.

There is blatently a song hidden somewhere on this site. Look at the bit in red...

Why the targets on the map? Hold down the first letter of each capital city? I dunno.

I#ve already proved I look wayyyy too much into this kind of shizzle, ignore me :getmecoat:
    Oh you too, yeah I did wonder about the targets on the map - and I agree that there is blatently a song hidden somewhere on here :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    The Briefing?
    The part that said you should continue with the recruitment or something.. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    There are all kinds of theories on the Muse board atm:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=62717&page=254

ReputationRep:
    SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF EACH PHASE WILL RESULT IN THE UNLOCKING AND DECRYPTION OF AN AUDIO BRIEFING. THE FULL PROJECT EURASIA / GRAN AJEDREZ AUDIO BRIEFING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD UPON SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION OF ALL PHASES.
    Yeah I figured that but it says "PLEASE STAND BY AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FOR PRE-APPROVED HUMINT RESOURCE MOBILISATION." at the bottom and there isn't a following

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)

I've been refreshing that for the past hour and so. Pretty amusing.

ReputationRep:
    New pic on twitter :king3:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)

Maybe it's the mathematician in me, but I'm fascinated by this kind of thing. Good link my friend; you'd get a fair reppin' if I didn't (pos) rep that Ben guy. Everyone pos rep the troll.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's the mathematician in me, but I'm fascinated by this kind of thing. Good link my friend; you'd get a fair reppin' if I didn't (pos) rep that Ben guy. Everyone pos rep the troll.
    i'm guess he's collecting neg then? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I havn't had an e-mail but i've done my best to recruit

ReputationRep:
    I has a sexy new avatar :teeth:

You can proceed to swoon over me now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.