Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Just biding my time until I can meet Jeh, stalk him, and find out where his sister lives.
    Jehu's sister? I'd do that :perv: :perv: :perv:

I'd love it if it turned out Hanz had Leprosy of the face. You'd be all :puke: and I'd be all

ReputationRep:
    Album is fantastic. Thats all I will say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I'd love it if it turned out Hanz had Leprosy of the face. You'd be all :puke: and I'd be all
    Why? Do you have a leprosy fetish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    What's the top 3 Muse songs?
    :eek3:

Where do I start??

If you make it top10, I may get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    Top 3.
    This should be one of them

ReputationRep:
    Top 3.
    I really can't answer that. I don't really have a top 3 per se. I love all their songs! And in a week, I'll listen to some songs more than others. I do however, tend to listen to Space Dementia and Stockholm Syndrome a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Stockholm Syndrome, Citizen Erased and Soldier's Poem are Muse's best tracks definitely.

Was joking with Soldier's Poem lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Butterflies, Citizen Erased and Showbiz :love: its so difficult to choose though!

ReputationRep:
    Dead Star, In Your World, and Hysteria

ReputationRep:
    Hysteria, New born and Supermassive Black Hole

ReputationRep:
    can't choose

ReputationRep:
    Can't we do something easier, say "what's your favourite three tracks amongst Hoodoo, Falling Away With You and Hyper Chondriac Music?"?

Museobsessed :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Can't we do something easier, say "what's your favourite three tracks amongst Hoodoo, Falling Away With You and Hyper Chondriac Music?"?

Museobsessed :sexface:
    that would be so much easier -falling away with you (hyper music would have won, but not hyper condriac)
    Johnny *sits on your face*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    that would be so much easier -falling away with you (hyper music would have won, but not hyper condriac)
    Museobsessed :gah:

My Cross Pollinaton vid on YouTube is getting some bizarre comments. Thus far I've had:

"AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no over word for it!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!! very very well done!!!!!!!! if u do please make the sheets i would be entreanlly gratifull"
    Are Those Anchor Blue Pants?
    I Think I Have The Exact Same Ones!
    TWINS (x
    With the fomrer i'm, like, "Erm, a bit OTT :wtf:" and with the second I'm just, like, ":wtf: :wtf: :wtf:"

ReputationRep:
    I hope you did your fly up this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I hope you did your fly up this time
    Matt leaving his fly open lead to the genius that is Space Dementia. This is UNDENIABLE FACT (probably). Suck it :holmes:

Bliss, Citizen Erased aaand Falling Away With You. But that's my biased those track loving opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Matt leaving his fly open lead to the genius that is Space Dementia. This is UNDENIABLE FACT (probably). Suck it :holmes:
    Only if you stay away from my sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh boys, I do worry about you sometimes. I REALLY DO.

Jehu's sister? I could kidnap her and then use her as bait for god-knows-what :grin:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.