The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

I think I might just pass/sell on my Muse tickets for the London O2 gigs now...they're sitting tickets and I'd much rather have standing, to the point that I feel it's kinda a waste of 40 quid going if I'm only sitting :frown:
ArchedEdge
I think I might just pass/sell on my Muse tickets for the London O2 gigs now...they're sitting tickets and I'd much rather have standing, to the point that I feel it's kinda a waste of 40 quid going if I'm only sitting :frown:

But it's a muse gig brother - it can never be wasted! It'd be more wasted if you didn't take up the opportunity :shifty:
Stray_talk
But it's a muse gig brother - it can never be wasted! It'd be more wasted if you didn't take up the opportunity :shifty:

I see your point...

arghh dilemma! :s-smilie:
Reply 1703
ArchedEdge

I'll buy them?

I really want some Muse tickets :sadnod:
T kay
I'll buy them?

I really want some Muse tickets :sadnod:

I think a fair few of my mates want to buy them first, sorry mate :o:
srsly dude, don't sell them.
Reply 1706
ArchedEdge
I think a fair few of my mates want to buy them first, sorry mate :o:

:bawling:
Reply 1707
What do you lot think of The Smiths cover. It's not very popular but I've always felt it's one of the best covers I've ever heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX_QoisjBQ0
I like that cover :biggrin: love house of the rising sun cover too
thanks for the :sexface: Johnny Bravo :wink:

Stray Talk :puppyeyes:
Reply 1710
Eugen :hump: post here moar :puppyeyes:
ok :puppyeyes:

:hump2:
8 eugenius

:top2:

Two weeks today I'm seeing MUSE :woo:
8 eugenius

OOOh ****, hah yeh sorry. I've been so busy lately I've not remembered sowwwy :puppyeyes:

It'll be with you soon, promise :smile:
Stray_talk
OOOh ****, hah yeh sorry. I've been so busy lately I've not remembered sowwwy :puppyeyes:

It'll be with you soon, promise :smile:

its ok :puppyeyes:

bugger, I stumbled across a video thinking it was of them supporting u2, but was actually the first night of the resistance tour... WTF. that is madness.
JohnnySPal
:top2:

Two weeks today I'm seeing MUSE :woo:

I saw them TODAY! :woo: In Helsinki on the first gig of the Resistance tour. :smile:

And daaaamn was it a great gig. You are in for a fantastic ride!
Roundabout
I saw them TODAY! :woo: In Helsinki on the first gig of the Resistance tour. :smile:

I'm jealous!

Sounds great though :biggrin:
i can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 1719
Roundabout

Good setlist? :teeth:

Quick Reply

Latest