The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

Dinendal Leralonde
Or, we could just get everyone's number, arrange to meet somewhere easy, have Jehu dye his hair red, and congregate around him.

Once again, it's left to me to figure out the sensible option V_V

OR we could just shoot you in the face? Now everyone knows that's the plan, they'll know that it's TSR blood that's been spilt :yep:

Much better plan.

You're all going to the same gig but me? :puppyeyes:
Atherilia
:withstupid:

:yep:

Did you just call me stupid? :puppyeyes:
JohnnySPal
OR we could just shoot you in the face? Now everyone knows that's the plan, they'll know that it's TSR blood that's been spilt :yep:

Much better plan.

You're all going to the same gig but me? :puppyeyes:

No, Hann's not coming to the Brum gig either :sad:

And no. No shooting me in the face. The only thing that should ever be hitting me in the face is Jehu's sister's naughty area or bewbs.
Dinendal Leralonde
Did you just call me stupid? :puppyeyes:

nope just using the emote!
I can't fecking go anymore - bloody arse ****.

Played at Stockholm. Oh. My. GOD. The intro. I want. To. See. MUSE!!

:daydreaming: :gah: :sogood:
Stray_talk
I can't fecking go anymore - bloody arse ****.

Oh noes, why!?
Uni/school is getting in the way which I ddin't realise at the time I booked 'em - I can't leave early enough in time to travel up there.
Arse.
Stray_talk
Uni/school is getting in the way which I ddin't realise at the time I booked 'em - I can't leave early enough in time to travel up there.
Arse.

If you're only missing lectures can't you just copy notes from a friend or something?
Sadly I'm not missing lectures, I'm in school on placement all week so I have to be there. Still, it's not like I've never seen Muse I'd be more bummed if that was the case.
39/59. i'm kicking myself at the ones i missed
I didn't get United States of Eurasia [+Collateral Damage] :gah:

I got 46 :yeah:

I didn't get Feeling good either. This is shocking given I have a performance vid on YouTube that has 12,500 views :teeth:
Reply 1773
58/59 :proud:

I missed Escape :facepalm:
i feel like a crap muse fan now :frown:
On a brighter note, Sheffield is a week on Wed!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
59/59 with 4 minutes 51 seconds remaining. I'm not sure whether I should brag or be ashamed im so sad. Ask me to name whats on hullabaloo and I would have been ****** though.
Is it sad that I got all 59? :colondollar:
Well, I got 56, because I didn't know how to write any of the Exogenesis parts..
Reply 1778
MuseToffee
Is it sad that I got all 59? :colondollar:
Well, I got 56, because I didn't know how to write any of the Exogenesis parts..

It was just 'Overture', 'Cross Pollination' and 'Redemption' :yes:
I got 57, because I forgot Exogenesis: Overture and Unintended? for some weird reason :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest