I canne go init - I said that at least a page back :tongue:

Fanks Johnny x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    no, but Dom surely does :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'd let Bells do me up the bum. Hes a special case
    Does it still count if I have a Bells mask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Sold my Muse ticket today. *sob*
    I said I would buy some Muse tickets!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You all disgust me, 'can't wait to go see Muse in 2 weeks!' :mad:

What about me? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh trying to buy Muse tickets is gay.
    Wanted to get a couple for a friends birthday but hard/expensive to get hold of a couple. Dont even mind if its seated or standing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Ugh trying to buy Muse tickets is gay.
    Wanted to get a couple for a friends birthday but hard/expensive to get hold of a couple. Dont even mind if its seated or standing
    I'll stand in a gutter to see them

EDIT: I've sent a request to join the LFC soc. Been a fan all my life, are you the one who accepts them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    I'll stand in a gutter to see them

EDIT: I've sent a request to join the LFC soc. Been a fan all my life, are you the one who accepts them?
    Trying to get tickets to Sheffield, if that doesnt work out, ill probably drive up to Liverpool to see (since more tickets available on ebay).
    Prob will just have to shell out and get them...
    Im not a LFC soc leader but ill try to find out.

ReputationRep:
    Trying to get tickets to Sheffield, if that doesnt work out, ill probably drive up to Liverpool to see (since more tickets available on ebay).
    Prob will just have to shell out and get them...
    Im not a LFC soc leader but ill try to find out.
    Cheers. I've sent a request so I guess someone will get it.

I'm going to try to get tickets for Birmingham ideally a few days before the gig, people who can't make it all of a sudden need to sell them so they don't lose money, that way you can get them to drop the price because they really need to get rid of them. Good bit of business eh! Just got to hope I can find some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Cheers. I've sent a request so I guess someone will get it.

I'm going to try to get tickets for Birmingham ideally a few days before the gig, people who can't make it all of a sudden need to sell them so they don't lose money, that way you can get them to drop the price because they really need to get rid of them. Good bit of business eh! Just got to hope I can find some.
    Yea I was trying to wait out the Sheffield tickets, but the price doesnt seem to be dropping yet...
    But way too many listings for Liverpool so I reckon last resort, those can be gotten cheap.

ReputationRep:
    Yea I was trying to wait out the Sheffield tickets, but the price doesnt seem to be dropping yet...
    But way too many listings for Liverpool so I reckon last resort, those can be gotten cheap.
    Good luck to both of us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Good luck to both of us!
    How cheap is cheap?
    I get the bad feeling ill get impatient and pay too much :p:

ReputationRep:
    How cheap is cheap?
    I get the bad feeling ill get impatient and pay too much :p:
    Depends. Week or longer before a gig I would pay 40 quid each. A day or two before the gig you can really negotiate because they risk losing the all the money they paid for them, so anything from 25-35 pounds really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    Depends. Week or longer before a gig I would pay 40 quid each. A day or two before the gig you can really negotiate because they risk losing the all the money they paid for them, so anything from 25-35 pounds really.
    Make sense. Although worry about leaving it so late, especially with postal strikes etc...
    Guess you can do next day courier but then thats expensive too.

ReputationRep:
    Make sense. Although worry about leaving it so late, especially with postal strikes etc...
    Guess you can do next day courier but then thats expensive too.
    There's certain websites where if the seller is from the city where the gig is being held, then you can arrange to meet them at the venue a few hours before it starts and buy the tickets like that. My friend's done this to buy gig and football tickets. I can't remember the sites but I'll find them out tomorrow and send them to you.

It will be hard. Deep down I don't think I'll be able to get hold of some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T kay)
    There's certain websites where if the seller is from the city where the gig is being held, then you can arrange to meet them at the venue a few hours before it starts and buy the tickets like that. My friend's done this to buy gig and football tickets. I can't remember the sites but I'll find them out tomorrow and send them to you.

It will be hard. Deep down I don't think I'll be able to get hold of some
    I'll probably overpay and get a couple. Friend really wanted to see them, so seems a good birthday present (I havent thought of a back up gift!)

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been able to get Muse tickets and neither could my mate so she's taking me to Les Miserables instead :woo: It's a small consolation :p:

(Original post by T kay)
    I said I would buy some Muse tickets!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

You all disgust me, 'can't wait to go see Muse in 2 weeks!' :mad:

What about me? :puppyeyes:
    I couldn't really not sell them to the friend I was meant to be going with now, could I? :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    I had set myself a limit of £100 for tickets, overstepped it and paying £102 :p:
    Over paid for them, really shouldve tried to wait it out and get cheaper but it's a birthday present and needs to be sorted before hand!
    They better appreciate the gift *grumbles*

ReputationRep:
    :excited: which date?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.