Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes...e-song-are-you

Which Muse song are you?

I got Newborn! :yes:

ReputationRep:

Sounds about right.

ReputationRep:
    Right, we have to sort out a meet as soon as!! I'm free whenever. Fridays and Saturdays are obviously the preferred choice, cos nothing's on the day after. So if everyone interested can say where they're from, or where they'd like to go, then we can work out somewhere. I am, BTW, thinking of this being a day and night thing, so those who are old enough can go to bars or clubs or whatever they feel like.

So, quite obviously, I'm in Nottingham. I don't mind going somewhere else in the Midlands. Nottingham and Loughborough, I can definitely stay out at as long as possible. Anywhere else, and someone might have to provide shelter :p:

Though, Nottingham does have Rock City, which, on a Saturday, is tolerable (Friday nights are 90s pop), and every other Friday, there's Assault, run by the Nottingham Trent Uni Rock Society, which is almost always a good night.

Oh yeah, and we have a bar called BZR, which does triple measures of spirits, and mixer, for the price of a single. Which, I already know appeals to someone :p:

(Oh, and Pheebs thinks Nottingham is pretty, if that helps at all)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    WE GOT A FURY INTERLUDE :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
    http://musewiki.org/Dublin_O2_Depot_2009_%28gig%29

Alright, I may have made a tit out of myself. I swear to GOD it was Fury. My MUSE-obsessed flatmate turned to me at the same time thinking it was also Fury. I don't know all these intros and outros well enough apparently. Looking at the set-list they call it Nishe but it didn't sound like the recording on MuseWiki at all...

The drum and bass solo where they rotated on the middle stand was ******* epic. MuseWiki tells me that's Helsinki Jam. Man With a Harmonica was equally :coma:

We didn't get any support, oddly; nor did they explain the lack of it.

Oh yeah, Guiding Light bombed as far as wel could tell. MUSE, PLEASE get rid of it before the 12th. GOD.

It was an awesome show. Can't wait for London! We noticed that Chris threw his harmonica into the crowd. It's very, very tempting to stand somewhere near him for the gig :p:. However it's equally tempting to stand bang in the centre because Matt was hanging off the front of the stage quite a bit.

MUSE on Thursday wheeee.

If you want to be somewhere in the region of teh first few rows, what time do you reckon you have to turn up?

ReputationRep:
    Found another few -

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizzes/mus..._l-p/muse.html

ReputationRep:
    Saw Muse in Liverpool on thursday, AWESOME gig (though not quite up there with Wembley). The new stuff sounded pretty good, although the crowd weren't particularly vocal with it like the older classics.

Liverpool arena not having a cloakroom was a pain in the arse, you'd think that should be a basic requirement of a brand new arena!

ReputationRep:

MB playing Plug in Baby on his back at the Dublin gig :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Hyper Music? Bahaha pissed off? Me?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dil-Emma)
    I'm Hyper Music? Bahaha pissed off? Me?!
    :console:

I got Hyper Music too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :console:

I got Hyper Music too
    I may be pissed off at the weather, but honestly what kind of questions/answers were those?

ReputationRep:
    Muse tomorrow!! :awesome:

You know what that means!

Pheebs! Jeh! Numbers, now!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Don't get your panties in a twist

ReputationRep:
    I'm not.

They're your sister's panties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Hello
    Din are you wanting a lift there or back or anything tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e_clark)
    Din are you wanting a lift there or back or anything tomorrow?
    Well, I can make my own way there, but back is being a bit of a bother at the minute. I don't want you to go out of your way bringing me back, and I don't know what buses run that late between Nottm and Looga, so I could run and try and catch the last train, if the gig finishes late enough, or Jeh's offering me a floor/his flatmates' beds :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'll be the short one at the front of the queue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Well, I can make my own way there, but back is being a bit of a bother at the minute. I don't want you to go out of your way bringing me back, and I don't know what buses run that late between Nottm and Looga, so I could run and try and catch the last train, if the gig finishes late enough, or Jeh's offering me a floor/his flatmates' beds :awesome:
    Well I'm more than happy to give you a lift back to Loughborough, not particularly keen on going to notts as would be an extra hour on journey there and back and thats probs not a gd idea when shattered from gig! But yeh if you can crash of Jeh's floor I'm more than happy to give you a lift back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    I'll be the short one at the front of the queue
    Can we push in? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm not an arrogant ****...Am I? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Jehu: I was planning to let in as many people as I can, until the people behind me get pissed off haha. I know there will be at least 6 people I am letting in (including you guys)
    Din:yes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.