ReputationRep:
    Din is a bumder :hahaha:

I am disowning this thread for the time being

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    Nooooooo! But I luffs you! :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Muse were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood last night in Glasgow :awesome:

Best gig I've been too tbh.

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while Stray... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading reports that MUSE rehearsed MK Ultra and are going to try and incorportae it into future dates. Take that with a massive pinch of salt though (no really, a pinch bigger even than my ****)

:nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Muse is the best band evverrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

We will be victorious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnySPal)
    I'm reading reports that MUSE rehearsed MK Ultra and are going to try and incorportae it into future dates. Take that with a massive pinch of salt though (no really, a pinch bigger even than my ****)
    Correctamundo. We got MK Ultra and the full Stockholm Syndrome outtro :awesome:

oh and Fury... no wait, just Nishe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Correctamundo. We got MK Ultra and the full Stockholm Syndrome outtro :awesome:

oh and Fury... no wait, just Nishe :ninja:
    How frikking awesome was MK Ultra?!?

Also, getting there and 5pm and being right at the front bang in front of bellamy for the majority of the gig, amazing, best gig of my life

ReputationRep:
    So everyone did make a mess of their underwear at the the gigs I see :coma:

ReputationRep:
    EPIC MUSE WIN
    omg MK Ultraaaaa. Matt bent over his guitar and undulating in front of us *almost dies* and he gave his new silver amp a damn good seeing to haha
    epic. I really want to go and see them in Bologna *lack time and money*

ReputationRep:
    annoying, my bro cant make it to the gig which means i have a spare ticket now so anyone free tomorrow and want to see Muse?

ReputationRep:
    oh so tempted

ReputationRep:
    Re-booked my flights to Barcelona because of the date change, so before getting there I've already spent £200, I'll be in Barcelona all day and planning on buying at least a t-shirt and to have a night out in Barcelona (although now that the gigs on a Tuesday I don't think there'll be too much going on) so it'll probably come closer to £300 at the end of the day. This better be worth it, they HAVE to do something special for screwing over so many people, I'm hoping for an extended setlist that goes over 20 songs, and I'm dreaming for a set that includes Glorious, Assassin, Dead Star and In Your World.

ReputationRep:
    YOU GOT MK ULTRA?
    FFS... one of my faves off the album and they didn't play it in le belg ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    annoying, my bro cant make it to the gig which means i have a spare ticket now so anyone free tomorrow and want to see Muse?
    :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by museobsessed)
    EPIC MUSE WIN
    omg MK Ultraaaaa. Matt bent over his guitar and undulating in front of us *almost dies* and he gave his new silver amp a damn good seeing to haha
    epic. I really want to go and see them in Bologna *lack time and money*
    WE WERE CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE THE INDIVIDUAL HAIRS ON HIS HEAD AHMAGAWWWD :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    WE WERE CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE THE INDIVIDUAL HAIRS ON HIS HEAD AHMAGAWWWD :eek3:
    I know!!!!!! how did you get to the front after arriving so late?
    Helskinki Jam :coma:
    stage set :coma:
    matt :coma:

sorry but it does need to be said. Get tickets!! or come and see them in Italy with me (may actually be happening. depends on if I can justify the time out of my degree and the money it would cost even thou its cheap)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.