The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I hope she stays in jail, why would you do that to someone?
Reply 21
That's really sad :frown: How could anybody possibly do this to another human?
Reply 22
tom//
hes just as bad, he had what convictions for robbery, assault and all that?

and he was rival gang member

dont get me wrong she should rot in jail, but lets not forget he wasnt an angel

Absolutely. In the picture above he's posing with a knife, and those eyes are evil looking, hardly someone you'd feel much for.
Reply 23
Fusion
Absolutely. In the picture above he's posing with a knife, and those eyes are evil looking, hardly someone you'd feel much for.

typical "gangster" these days, walks around with a knife, acts tough, robs people

when it comes to it "mummy mummy i dont want to die :cry:"
Reply 24
Proof that all women are ****ing evil :pierre:
Reply 25
Me and her have the same name. :ninja:
thats so ******* disgusting why the hell would you ever wanna do that to anybody
Sounds like my ex but worse. there are quite a lot of girls like this that use a gang of youths to get other boys beat up
Reply 28
I will never understand what goes through people's minds when they do stuff like this :frown:

Fixesin
that's why you need the death penalty...

Don't get me started on everthing that is wrong with the death penalty :mad:
I saw this was all over sky news on Tuesday amidst all the Michael Jackson coverage, and I remember feeling way more affected by it, as it just hits so much closer to home.
The whole deception aspects sickens me- I'm shocked by her role in it all :mad:
what a bitch.
Reply 31
When I read that he said "I don't want to die" while being stabbed, I nearly cried :frown: It's such a shame a 16 year old won't be able to live his life anymore because of some skank that wasn't worth it :s-smilie:
Lack of strong male father figures (single parent mothers and the like) leads young boys to seek their father figures in people far too young to set real examples, and these teen gangs are born. It's the same with chavs.
A prison sentance isn't enough for this sick event.
Jk.d
Don't get me started on everthing that is wrong with the death penalty :mad:

Whatever, like I care. My mind's made up over capital punishment, that some people truly deserve it.

Anyhow, we should take into mind that the victim was a lowlife "player" in the first place. But theft and vandalism aren't as bad as murder. These thugs crossed the line and did much worse when they brutally killed someone over a girl. The chief murderer(s) should get at least LIFE in prison, whilst the rest should get twenty years at least. This was a premeditated murder, and I don't think the upbringing of a murderer is ever an excuse for pitying them. They should not have done it. But their age is a factor, and they should probably be spared death because they were stupid and uneducated in the first place. Still, their death would be absolutely no loss to society.

The girl should be seen as an accomplice to murder, definitely. She's just as worthless for going along with it for her love of a monster.
Reply 35
To be honest it sort of annoys me that she gets the total blame for it all when she wasn't the one doing the beating and stabbing. I mean, she sounds like a horrific person, but I also read that that McLean (?) guy used to beat her, so she was probably quite intimidated by him. [ [Obviously what she did was AWFUL and she deserves to go to prison, but she seems to be the sole object of blame in the whole case which doesn't seem right.] I'm not sure where they got the information about her "laughing" as they killed him, though. Interesting also that the emphasis is totally taken away from the fact that the guy who died was also into violence and gangs and stuff.

Some of the gang members' ambitions were just to become gangsters :frown: I was shocked to see that one of them was a public schoolboy - sounds terrible but you generally don't expect people from really well-off backgrounds to get involved in all that gang crap ...
Missmeem
When I read that he said "I don't want to die" while being stabbed, I nearly cried :frown: It's such a shame a 16 year old won't be able to live his life anymore because of some skank that wasn't worth it :s-smilie:

yes, it is a shame, and I felt sorry for him too- but he was a 'skank' as you put it too. What's to say he wouldn't have done the same to someone else?; robbing others from an early age, belonging to a gang, and carrying weapons does not suggest otherwise.
Reply 37
tom//
hes just as bad, he had what convictions for robbery, assault and all that?

and he was rival gang member

dont get me wrong she should rot in jail, but lets not forget he wasnt an angel

Yeah the article is a bit one-sided; he wasn't a perfectly innocent kid, he was a dangerous threat-making rival gang member too.

However it doesn't diminish what she did nor what the 'real' murderers did as they beat him to death; I just wish the death penalty wasn't illegal.
thats a new low.
fair enough stupid people stabbing people in the heat of the moment kind of thing.
but this was planned!
i ******* hate those yardie wannabes

No. Just no. It's not 'fair enough'. Stabbing people can never be justified by the 'heat of the moment'. Yes, this may be worse, but don't be stupid.
Reply 39
How could anyone be that messed up in the head to think that this acceptable behaviour. This makes me so sad that not only has a boy's life been taken from him at such a young age but a group of people, can be so ****** up to think they can behave like this. I'm actually struggling for words.

Latest

Trending

Trending