Turn on thread page Beta

Girl lures a boy who is infatuated with her to his death. watch

ReputationRep:
    ******* n.....

Okay, maybe not. That's sadistic though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperStaah)
    How can people even think of doing something like this?
    Ummm... she was in love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Tinkertrain)
    ******* n.....

Okay, maybe not. That's sadistic though.
    You deserve rep... but idk if it should be pos or neg D:

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying, my fellow American.

ReputationRep:
    Get sentenced to prison for murder, your life is over...even if you are let out before your sentence is over - who is going to employ a convicted murderer?

ReputationRep:
    these people belong in hell

ReputationRep:
    This is why "love" is such a dreadful thing.

ReputationRep:
    wtfff ... some people are really messed up ....

but i loved how the article would describe what they were wearing all the time ... in a floral dress^^

ReputationRep:
    God fry then fry them all thats just sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eien)
    Get sentenced to prison for murder, your life is over...even if you are let out before your sentence is over - who is going to employ a convicted murderer?
    But scum like them don't deserve to live on benefits when they get out...they deserve to rot in jail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menagerie)
    No. Just no. It's not 'fair enough'. Stabbing people can never be justified by the 'heat of the moment'. Yes, this may be worse, but don't be stupid.
    i was saying that you would expect people to stab each other in the heat of the moment, did i say it was justified?
    a guy got stabbed about a mile away from me, the victim was in my form.
    and it was just because the attacker was stupid enough to be carrying a knife, as soon as he did it he handed himself into the police crying.
    that what i mean by fair enough, getting into a fight and using a knife without realising the consequences is leagues apart from luring someone down an alley with the aim to kill them.
    and dont call me stupid. you dont know me so you can **** off really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    hes just as bad, he had what convictions for robbery, assault and all that?

and he was rival gang member

dont get me wrong she should rot in jail, but lets not forget he wasnt an angel
    ah yes but he was the victim which means the media protrays him as a jesus martyr figure. you not noticed that how all these people who have been killed by gang culture were all "angels who were the light of our lives"

that shakilus guy was just as bad as those who killed him

(Original post by bubba.ok)
    How could anyone be that messed up in the head to think that this acceptable behaviour. This makes me so sad that not only has a boy's life been taken from him at such a young age but a group of people, can be so ****** up to think they can behave like this. I'm actually struggling for words.
    in all fairness he no great loss to the world, he could very well have ended up killing someone himself, that other kid the 14 year old that was killed outside his house cos the gang couldnt get thier hands on the actual target now theres a tragedy

(Original post by Eien)
    you think they would even bother to go look for a job, dont be silly they will sit on thier backside and eat up our benefits

ReputationRep:
    God, this is all so horrible. And just for young love? :no:

ReputationRep:
    Let them kill each other. But really a girl like that is someone who is best off never seeing daylight again. This time she killed another criminal but next time she could hurt an ordinary decent person, she has proven how cheap she holds other lives. Both she and her friends should be caged for their natural lives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Whatever, like I care. My mind's made up over capital punishment, that some people truly deserve it.

Anyhow, we should take into mind that the victim was a lowlife "player" in the first place. But theft and vandalism aren't as bad as murder. These thugs crossed the line and did much worse when they brutally killed someone over a girl. The chief murderer(s) should get at least LIFE in prison, whilst the rest should get twenty years at least. This was a premeditated murder, and I don't think the upbringing of a murderer is ever an excuse for pitying them. They should not have done it. But their age is a factor, and they should probably be spared death because they were stupid and uneducated in the first place. Still, their death would be absolutely no loss to society.

The girl should be seen as an accomplice to murder, definitely. She's just as worthless for going along with it for her love of a monster.
    Totally agree. I'm only in favour of the death penalty for certain 'special crimes' however.Child murderers, terrorists, serial rapists,serial killers , aggravated murder (ie torture was used).I'm in two minds about this one, I think the premeditation used by this girl and her friends would certainly qualify for some hangings but it was just one of their own they done.

They certainly should never leave prison except in a box I know that much. She is pretty too what a waste. The dykes will love her in prison. She won't look like that when she gets out

ReputationRep:
    Death Penalties should be brought back in the form of Bijuus. Now I see what Madara means by "Eye of the Moon" plan. Good stuff.

Seriously, this is just wrong - she should rot.

ReputationRep:
    They're all bloody idiots. Get involved in a gang and you'll get hurt...Get involved with a gang members GIRLFRIEND and you're dead...Idiots.

I feel sorry for the parents.

ReputationRep:
    That actually makes me repulsed. How can someone do that to another human being, it just shocks me to the core.
    sick sick sick people, i hope they realise how disgusting they are and hate themselves for the rest of their lives.
    No amount of time in jail will bring that poor guy back, i just hope his family battle on.

ReputationRep:
    good sentencing, wouldn't have expected all involved to be convicted of moider

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I'll wager those boys had committed a string of offences beforehand, all building up to the inevitable point where they killed someone.

That seems to be the way of it these days: nothing happens until its too late. I believe any violent crime (with the possible exception of mutual brawling) should be treated with the utmost severity.
    I'll also wager that the murderers come from deeply broken families. I'm not drawing a link though, this is just my guess.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.