Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that chick is fecking ugly as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubba.ok)
    How do you know these things?
    to turn your own question back on you how do you know he wouldnt?

At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

quoted form times online

secondly i said could not would no garuntees but there we have it

ReputationRep:
    He shouldn't have been trying it on with the other guy's girlfriend. No pity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    No.

I refuse to accept that someone others referred to as a "fallen soldier" who poses on bebo with a knife is an innocent kid who is totally different from his murderer.

Sorry.

You join gang culture, you get what you deserve.
    For once I agree, but it doesn't make gangsters murdering gangsters any less forgivable. If anything, the problem solves itself if one gangster is murdered and the others are locked up or executed

ReputationRep:
    omg that is so sick!

ReputationRep:
    Thats beyond horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I'll wager those boys had committed a string of offences beforehand, all building up to the inevitable point where they killed someone.

That seems to be the way of it these days: nothing happens until its too late. I believe any violent crime (with the possible exception of mutual brawling) should be treated with the utmost severity.
    Completely agree.

Crime should be dealt with immediately, it's the only way to prevent horrific incidents like these.

I'm actually quite horrified at some of the detail in this report.

ReputationRep:
    nowadays you dont get away with anything seriously camera's everywhere and the shows on t.v re-enforce that and im talking about everything its amazing how they have done it from dumb and dumber too CSI and the BILL the criminals always get caught and therefore stealin or beating someone up or killing someone is pointless because ull get caught and then banged up simple as really i hope that all of those creeps get life at least then they cant harm anyone else or act bad on the streeets

ReputationRep:
    That's horrible

In court she admitted agreeing to lead him into the ambush so that he could get beaten up but said she did not realise he would be seriously hurt.

What a ******* tool!

ReputationRep:
    First impression after reading the thread title- Sounds like marriage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bagration)
    "I don't want to die."

Ok, I guess that's why you were part of a street gang and why the News of the World found a picture of you posing with a knife. I mean, whatever. I'm sure that you could never have been a killer, or the sort of person who tells old ladies to **** off, or who makes youtube videos about your "massive" waving around your knives you actually have no idea how to properly wield but think you look cool anyway.

Oh sure, I understand that the murderers were in the wrong, and that they should get hugely longer sentences, but I wish the media wouldn't portray this kid as some kind of hero. He wasn't. He was the same sort of person that stabbed him. A great friend to his friends and a great enemy to his enemies.
    Quoted for truth.

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter if he was involved in a gang no one deserves to die like that, his mum did actually say that her son was no angel but he was starting to turn his life around.

ReputationRep:
    The main culprits should be executed. 15-20 years on death row than execution. Plenty of time to reflect on your behaviour awaiting sentence of the court to be carried out.

I doubt they will hate Uk prisons, it's like living in student halls pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHRIS_PARTLOW)
    Shut up.
    Why cos u kno u chat shi* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kemi231)
    it doesnt matter if he was involved in a gang no one deserves to die like that, his mum did actually say that her son was no angel but he was starting to turn his life around.
    Being in a gang is not a matter of "not being an angel", it is a deadly serious problem.

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword, as they say.

ReputationRep:
    The worse thing is they'll be out in a while.

Murderers should be locked up. They have taken a life so they don't deserve to live one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    to turn your own question back on you how do you know he wouldnt?

At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

quoted form times online

secondly i said could not would no garuntees but there we have it
    Well there's a pretty big divergance between killing someone and carrying a weapon/theft. And i don't know that he wouldn't of commit a murder- just like i don't know wether i'll be run over by a bus tomorow. It's highly improbable but possible.

ReputationRep:
    Sick *****

ReputationRep:
    That is horrific. What a *****

ReputationRep:
    sick sick girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.